lilpete
    lilpete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rafa -4.5 games

playing almagro today in Rio. rafa leads the series 13-2. i expect him to steamroll almagro 6-3 6-2

-116 to win 4 units
    Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave lilpete 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Punchy
    Punchy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

Today he was jeckyll and hyde v Cuevas, too up and down. Barely won the 1st set, threw away momentum in the second to lose it after steamrolling back. Didn't watch the third

I jumped on Cuevas after he lost the tight first set at 8.50 and cashed it out for $200 profit after he won the 2nd set, would have won $700 if I had let it run I will spend $200 on buying some new testicles

SCI
    SCI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Quote Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
    Today he was jeckyll and hyde v Cuevas, too up and down. Barely won the 1st set, threw away momentum in the second to lose it after steamrolling back. Didn't watch the third

I jumped on Cuevas after he lost the tight first set at 8.50 and cashed it out for $200 profit after he won the 2nd set, would have won $700 if I had let it run I will spend $200 on buying some new testicles
    Why should anyone feel afraid of Nadal anymore? The only one still intimidated is Almagro. Nadal and Ferrer are in trouble going forward.