New season, new picks - and now time to make som good money.

Daniel [96] - Garcia-Lopez [27]
Japanese talent Daniel has struggled a lot to show his potential on the ATP tour on hard court, only winning a couple of qualifying games at this level and this surface. As far as I can see, he still has his first 1R-win waiting. To me, this guy is a challenger player, and at this level he is brilliant - but on the ATP tour he is sh*t.
On the other hand the Garcia-Lopez, a very experinced player who made it to the QF last year here in Chennai. For that reason he has some points to defend - and I will expect him to do that. Last season he won this game, also on hard, in Valencia 6-3, 6-4.
Pick: Garcia-Lopez - odds 1,5

Khachanov [152] - Muller [38]
Promising young kid Khachanov has some talent, but lacks experince at ATP level. He will meet big server Muller who loves the hardcourt, and a guy who made it to the QF here last year losing to Wawrinka. To me, no further 'analysis' will be needed for this match - I expect this to be an easy win for Muller
Pick: Muller - odds 1,4

Vanni [106] - Struff [107]
This looks to be a very interesting game, and I expect it to be pretty close - though with and edge to the one of them.
To me, Vanni is very inconcistent - though he is capable of a good serve, he is still not concistent enough to hold his serve. Last year he got a lot of wins, but only on challenger level. To me Struff is a much more concistent player, and by many people, and bookies, often underrated. Bokkies has decided to give him a small edge in this game, but I think that his experience at ATP level will be crucial for him to win this game. Probably this match will go into 3 close sets with at least on of the with a deciding TB.
Pick: Struff - odds 1,83

I playing these picks in a triple and hoping for a good start to the new season!

Good luck to anyone who follows, and be welcome to criticise my picks.