Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Let's not fool ourselves anymore. The favorites will win this thing.

ATP
    Don't be fooled by Federer's flawlessness so far. He'll melt when the real Djokovic reveals himself. Djokovic is a compassionate player. He loves to give his opponents hope, which is why he plays according to the level of competition. Watch how he'll raise his game against Federer. There'll be weeping and gnashing of teeth in all of Switzerland on the day Federer squares up with Djokovic in the finals.
    Winner: Novak (meaning: never give up) Djokovic.

WTA
    The 2 players capable of beating Serena, Azarenka and Kvitova, are out of the tournament. The remaining players - Vinci, Halep/Pennetta - will be happy to have their names mentioned in any google search after Serena wins the calendar year grand slam.

Winner: Serena Williams.
    Last edited by Conqueror; 09-09-15 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Correct typo.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

djok better bring his a-game cuz feds playing even better than he did at wimbledon

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Fed got this, Conq. Djok looking average.

Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    Fed got this, Conq. Djok looking average.
    I'm not in touch with Djokovic, but I'm aware he's been looking keenly at what Federer is doing. So don't worry. Cilic has booked his flight home. Wawrinka will lose to Federer so he could go home and spend time with Donna Vekic. Honestly speaking, I don't know why the semis have to played when we already know the winners.
    On the final day, Djokovic will win the first two sets and then intentionally lose the third to give Federer some hope. Then he'll clip Federer in the 4th. So book Djokovic to win in 4 sets. I've already informed you folks that there'll be weeping and gnashing of teeth in Switzerland on the day this will happen.
    I did bet Azarenka and Murray to win the US Open. I did so in order to jinx them and now they're out. My real bets are on Djokovic and Serena.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

This is feds time.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Chilic and Jalapeno FTW, LOL.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Wawrinka could beat Federer

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    You're right he could.. But fed is on a whole another level right now. I'm pretty sure even djokovic is scared to play him after the beat down he gave him in cinci. Time will tell. If any of these final 4 players has an off day they will be gone.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I think he will. maybe fed in 5... wawa is going to put up a big fight here, bigger than most expect

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Novak and Serena lol really going out on a limb here

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Novak and Serena lol really going out on a limb here
    who are you picking pat?

bocajuniorska
    bocajuniorska's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

wawrinka fo sho

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

If memory serves me correctly, Fed hasn't been in a hard court major final since 2010. Wawa has won a hard court major(Australian) and another(French) within the last two seasons against Fed's nemeses Djoker and Nadal. Wawa has been in form the past two years and peaking while Fed is past prime and only getting older. The only reason Fed is still #2 and getting to quarters and semis is cause he's consistent and never gets injured, unlike the other top players. Murray(back) Nadal(knee) etc. He hasn't played anyone this tournament, so to say he's playing great by not dropping a set is a joke. He hasn't played an in form Murray, Nadal, Tsonga, Berdych etc. Isner has been his best competition and to call him competition is a joke, he can't do anything but serve well. No fitness level, mobility or return game. Fed has dodged huge bullets so far with an easy draw. I love Fed, he's my favorite athlete of all time but it would take a miracle for him to win this tournament. If he beats Stan, it will be a tough 5 set win most likely and he will have nothing left for the final. I'm fading him in this match and if he wins this semi somehow, again in the final. I don't see how he wins this championship and I think people are betting emotionally if they back him. He's 4 or 5 years removed from having a serious chance on a hard court best of 5 against the top 5 guys.

Conqueror

habitualwinning,

I mostly agree with you but I think Federer will again do what he did in Wimbledon. He played an inspiring game against Murray in the semi and fell to Djokovic in the finals. So I think he'll muster everything he has in himself to beat Wawa and then lose in the finals.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Feds is highly touted not b/c of who beat in the US Open, but based on how he played this whole summer.

Eyeball test puts the current form as in 1 Feds 2 Wawa 3 Djoker 3 Cilic. Yeah, Djoker's form is not that great. Everybody is expecting him to breeze by Cilic, but I don't think it will be so easy. Feds-Wawa should be fun. I hope it goes to at least four sets; Wawa has the power and mentality to really bother Feds, especially in the 4th/5th set. If Wawa does win, he will probably beat Djoker/Cilic in the final.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

RF under the lights. no brainer.
    still, not much to be made tonight
    unless you lay big or bet spread.
    Last edited by Snowball; 09-11-15 at 08:51 AM.

Conqueror

Well, let the games play out. Anything is possible. I'll just keep watching them.
    Halep is out. Who knows? Maybe Vinci could also spring a surprise and we'll have 2 Italians in the finals.