JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Steve Johnson

Not playing in the US Open, correct?

Seems odd for the American to skip it, but if this is accurate, I definitely like him to dispatch with Herbert en route to his first ATP final. Herbert, incidentally, is playing the US open.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRudeboy View Post
    Not playing in the US Open, correct?

Seems odd for the American to skip it, but if this is accurate, I definitely like him to dispatch with Herbert en route to his first ATP final. Herbert, incidentally, is playing the US open.
    Hebert very well knows that he will not do any damage at the US Open, so he will give it his all here man, 120% - for sure, no questions asked. This would be his first opportunity to get into an ATP FINAL!!! He will give it everything he has and more, no brainer. So, the angle of "he is playing in the Open" basically means nothing when it comes to handicapping "this" match..
    Hebert will be very happy even he loses his first round match in New York, huge paycheck even for first round loss, maybe coming off good form he might even steal a match, who knows??? But he knows this I'm sure & will play that angle without a doubt. He knows the Open is a crap shoot and will definitely give it his all, but he knows THIS opportunity today is the best he has had his entire career..

That is just what I think of that angle. Now, I do feel that Johnson is in solid form now, has the home court here in the US & I have a feeling this match will be close as hell.. I do see Stevie winning this match, but maybe a three setter and maybe some tight tight sets here with that huge Hebert serve he has.. There is a reason the line is Johnson -210 on this match. The over at 22.5 -115 looks tempting for sure. Three sets today with one going to breaker??? I def don't like the Johnson -3 games. Just my two cents

Dmoneytx

Also to note, Hebert has gone 12-2 in his last 14 matches overall, damn..

Johnson has lost 3 of his last 7 matches overall...

This is not an indicator to me that Hebert will win, but damn he rolling W's off like crazy and he must be feeling really good with himself right now. I feel this match depends on his serve. He is a huge dude, and if he is serving well, we will see breakers in this match. I know or am pretty sure that Hebert will not break Johnson and his huge serve prob all day. Would surprise me if he did.. I'm leaning more towards the over the more I think about it, hmmmm..

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

Cheers, appreciate the input. I do agree on your points about Herbert but I also agree that I don't see him breaking Stevie J., who has looked impressive when he gets into these type of zones. My idiot local has Lu at -210 over Herbert today, so I'm still waiting to see if he's gonna change it, haha

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

And yes, I'd play moneyline, I don't bother guessing with spreads. Hard enough to pick a winner. Probably in an open parlay.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Also to note, Hebert has gone 12-2 in his last 14 matches overall, damn..

Johnson has lost 3 of his last 7 matches overall...

This is not an indicator to me that Hebert will win, but damn he rolling W's off like crazy and he must be feeling really good with himself right now. I feel this match depends on his serve. He is a huge dude, and if he is serving well, we will see breakers in this match. I know or am pretty sure that Hebert will not break Johnson and his huge serve prob all day. Would surprise me if he did.. I'm leaning more towards the over the more I think about it, hmmmm..
    It's "Herbert" you penetrating twat.

CraigNet8
    CraigNet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    At least he tried to add something of value to the thread and wasn't just fishing for some lolz #sad #yeahIhashtag

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

Just double checked and Stevie plays Fognini in RD 1. Still like him over Herbert here

Dmoneytx

Cheers, appreciate the input. I do agree on your points about Herbert but I also agree that I don't see him breaking Stevie J., who has looked impressive when he gets into these type of zones. My idiot local has Lu at -210 over Herbert today, so I'm still waiting to see if he's gonna change it, haha
    He has Lu??? LOL!!! Classic I hope he changes it for you, best of luck on your play..

Dmoneytx

I typed this shiit half awake fuk head.. I missed an "r"??? LOL!!! Oh my god, I'm such a moron!!! LOL!! Dude, fuk off man, you are pathetic.. Oh yea, I forgot that some dumb fuks like you might mistake my post with that other guy on the ATP named Hebert!! LOL! You are such an idiot, no one on tour even has a name close to Herbert. LOL, so go fuk off brother. Thanks

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

so what's the play here dmoney? the over 22.5?

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I typed this shiit half awake fuk head.. I missed an "r"??? LOL!!! Oh my god, I'm such a moron!!! LOL!! Dude, fuk off man, you are pathetic.. Oh yea, I forgot that some dumb fuks like you might mistake my post with that other guy on the ATP named Hebert!! LOL! You are such an idiot, no one on tour even has a name close to Herbert. LOL, so go fuk off brother. Thanks
    Hard to take your analysis seriously when you typed it half asleep. I'm going all in on Kevin Andeson ML

Dmoneytx

Hard to take your analysis seriously when you typed it half asleep. I'm going all in on Kevin Andeson ML
    LMAO, good one bro.. Half awake or not, I know my tennis better or as well as ANY one on this entire site. You obviously have no clue what I have done here in the last 3 years, lol..

Half awake didn't make the damn bit of diff in ANY thing that I was saying to Johnny, none. lol.. Thanks for your post though

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    so what's the play here dmoney? the over 22.5?
    LOVE the over!!! BOL!!!

Zorak
    Zorak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Stevie

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

That's some absolute bullshit from Stevie Wonder. Good call though D.

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop

Yea thanks for the input D. Between your 2 cents and my idiot bookie leaving Lu listed as the fave over Herbert I managed to save some money haha

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ManeOnFire View Post
    That's some absolute bullshit from Stevie Wonder. Good call though D.
    I went to go eat lunch thinking I needed a small miracle to get that over to hit.. A friend said it was 3-3 in the second & I thought "oh shit, I'm in action, lol!!!".. Thanks mane

Feel bad for Johnson, care bear was out of that match & somehow got back in it.. I didn't watch it, but man do I feel bad for Johnson. Herbert in his FIRST ATP final, HOLY SHIIT!!!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx

Yea thanks for the input D. Between your 2 cents and my idiot bookie leaving Lu listed as the fave over Herbert I managed to save some money haha
    He left Lu up??? Wow man, lol!! Lol!! He has no clue huh?? That's funny..

GLAD you didn't lose anything Johnny, good for you man! I only put 230 on the over to win 200. Eh, I'll take it, on to the next one right??? BOL Rudeboy!!!

Dmoneytx

It's called posting thoughts and ideas and throwing out your opinions you "twat", LOL!!!

It's called WINNING money, easy money "twat".. do you know what that is??? LOL!!!

I threw out a stone cold winner & you dogged me out?? You blow man, CONGRATS to anyone who took the over on that match, good for us, Cheers !

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

This match pretty much summed up Johnson's career so far. Dominating up a set and a break and loses the match himself by self-destructing. Gifted Airbear an ATP final appearance.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    This match pretty much summed up Johnson's career so far. Dominating up a set and a break and loses the match himself by self-destructing. Gifted Airbear an ATP final appearance.

Lol was watching this, Hebert did nothing special in the match and Johnson has recently beaten better and played better, this is why tennis, like boxing, is more mental than physical, I think Stevie Wonder is a good nickname for this guy.