juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

Best free streaming service

Hello guys, bet365 is down in Portugal since we are in a period of following laws for the bookies to establish themselves in our country. I loved the software there when it comes to streaming because you could filter in what sport you would wish to see and you would have all the games available . What should I use now?

Thank you

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

two good sites that I use:

http://www.realstreamunited.com/ - Very reliable, if this site doesn't have the match, it likely isn't streamed.

http://www.stream2watch.co/ - My favorite streaming site. Sometimes doesn't have streams for smaller events though. I've noticed the streams are sometimes higher quality than the above site. Also the tennis section doesn't get many visitors so the streams are less likely to lag. The site also has a chat box, which makes watching the matches more entertaining (half the time the discussion is racist garbage though).
    Points Awarded:

juanquintero gave DR225 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juanquintero

Thank you so much bro!
    Cheers

DR225

np man. Also just in case you aren't tech savvy, make sure you get an ad blocker for whatever internet browser you use, otherwise it's going to be a hellish experience.
    Last edited by DR225; 08-04-15 at 07:14 PM.

juanquintero

I am a long time fan of Adblock, but it makes me sad that I lost popularity within the girls in my area because of that AHAHA

DR225

lol same. I wouldn't mind seeing more enlargement methods though...