tsimmns
    tsimmns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1587

Fade Nadal

The consensus has been to fade Nadal after the French as his body is spent. Is this year any different. I realize he isn't that big of a favorite tomorrow, but dating back I think he is usually a first or second round loss most times after the French.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

but Rafa lost in the semis of the French. He didn't win it, so he won't be gassed,
    and he's won this grass tournament twice before in 2005 and 2007 so I'm sure
    he'd like to win it again and get on the right foot before his English invasion.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

wafa lost in the quarters and he is also looking to as many matches as possible to get back a winning form.
    in any case, fade him against baggy? i doubt it.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    wafa lost in the quarters and he is also looking to as many matches as possible to get back a winning form.
    in any case, fade him against baggy? i doubt it.
    I agree, Nadal isn't here too lose right away. He will find his form after a couple matches. Plus it's baggy Here, he didn't have the weapons to take out nadal

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baghdatis +1.5 sets would be good though. He's always played Rafa tough on non-clay and that was when Rafa was at his peak, although you could say Baggy of course is also a far cry from what he was. Quick conditions in Stuttgart should help him get some cheapo serve points again if he doesn't double fault his ass off again.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Bags was terrible last year, but is doing better this year. Still not good enough for my $$$. Nadal it is...

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Nadal/Seppi/Cilic ML pays + money tomorrow is my POD. Nadal lost to the #1 player in the world. He is plenty rested and not about to hang it up yet. He isn't what he used to be, but he won't have any issues with Baghdatis.

tsimmns
    tsimmns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1587

Seppi, can someone provide background on him. Tempted on just Nadal and Cilic, but know nothing about Seppi.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by tsimmns View Post
    Seppi, can someone provide background on him. Tempted on just Nadal and Cilic, but know nothing about Seppi.
    Seppi tends to struggle against serve and volley players. Think this is a 50/50 match.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Baggy is shit, Nadal shit on grass

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Seppi fail. good thing i kept him alone.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

wew nadal is choking. i live bet him in first set got him @1.70 considering tilt here

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Nadal/Seppi/Cilic ML pays + money tomorrow is my POD. Nadal lost to the #1 player in the world. He is plenty rested and not about to hang it up yet. He isn't what he used to be, but he won't have any issues with Baghdatis.
    Hang it up? Nadal isn't gonna retire for a long long time bud.