brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

if you think Novak is going to win the french...

should you bite on the -300/-295 future or parlay his ML at -515 (hopefully we get something better) with whatever his ML is in the next round?

if it's tsonga he will be around -800(at worst?) and even that would get you slightly better odds than -295... but if and when stan dominates him friday and has some hype behind him (maybe nove struggles a bit with andy) his line will be around -350/-400 no doubt and that parlay would pay out MUCH better than the -295 future

using $100
    -515/-800 tsonga wins parlay-34.34
    -515/-400 stan wins parlay- 49.27
    -295 future- $33.90

I was going to do this last round (start parlaying Nove's ML) against nadal but held off because I already have a future pending on him and I tend to get greedy while overconfident and I was admittedly a little bit nervous about king rafa. Putting more on him because I'm extremely confident that he is taking this slam... He might not even drop a set this whole tourney! when's the last time that was done at a grand slam?

regardless go big on Nove against Andy and parlay it with Nove against stan/tsonga.

trust

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

open parlays in general tend to wind up paying better than futures (there are of course exceptions, due to all the different possibilities that can occur).

futures markets have more vig built in