tennis005
    tennis005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5096

Thoughts on next couple days

I see value on both ends, you have to think Nadal and Djoker won't win in 3 sets, most likely 1 will go to tiebreak. Nadal favorite surface and court is at French Open, Pressure is on Djoker and he won't be able to out hit nadal, Nadal has prepared himself for this, yes sock got a set but sock also beat everyone including dmitrov in straights. I think this will be your Epic 5 set match with Nadal winning 7-5 in 5th

On to current day picks, I really like Tsonga to take a set off Nishi and most value is on over 38 price. I am going to parlay that with Federer ML, I honestly think Fed may take this in straights but Stan might get 1 set. The -3.5 sounds good for fed as well but I hate taking spreads as a 6-2 or 6-1 set could derail you.

Tsonga over 38
    Federer ML

On the WTA side, I think I have won more money on taking Safarova overs against top 10 talent than anyone else, she is a over machine when she plays I would even say top 20 talent. She may give away a set but she will make sure it goes 3, also if she were to win or lose in straights its usually a tiebreak mixed in. I think her opponent is coming in hot and safarova isn't afraid to knock off giants as in Sharapova. I think she takes it with a tiebreak mixed in there so I like her over as well.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

value, yes. will it win, hmm.

i love me some safarova but i think mugs takes her out, could be a 3 setter.
    Ivanovic is money, she is starting to peak

tennis005

Only way safarova will lose will be in 3

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I saw mug -120 now she's evens, hmm. Over games is the play there. Usually hard to trust Ana but she's on a tear

tennis005

Finals Match.... Who wins...Who will finally take the crown since Federer? Stan the Man and Joker went 5 sets the last 3 grand slams. I love taking overs when the numbers say that it will go over. I see it sitting at 36.5 and I like it because I think it at least goes 4 sets. I may do another Safarova type bet, Big on the over and small on Stan ML. I just don't like djoker, I respect his game but I like Stans fight to become one of the top players as of late. I have a feeling this game will go 4 with a tiebreak and if stan wins then it will go 5.

Winnnings of my over in Safarova will go on this Over!!! Ill sprinkle a little on the ML just in case Stan comes out hitting his shots. Stan can beat anyone if his shots are hitting. He is solid on clay so I dont think slower surface will be an issue.

tennis005

Big on the over and small on ML..Cash that!! Time to try and make some on NBA tonight