Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

When is Kyrgios going to grow up ?

warned twice for swearing.. then busts a racquet and is penalized a point
    - the point that cost him the game to go up a break in set 2.
    be a man, Nick. Saw you at Indian Wells, I think it was, hitting ball into
    crowd out of anger.. hard and unexpected.. could have injured someone.
    then you threatened to do it again but held back.. don't you know you
    look like a jerk ? are you a jerk ?
    grow up.

juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

wow that missed forehand

Snowball

lots of talent, killer instinct, but needs a coach or will be Monfils 2.

he did win though.

juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

Yep, he should have had been DQ but a win is a win. Go Kid!

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

he was still a teenager a few days ago...

AceAce
    AceAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3193

Love the kid. It's really not that hard to not swear after a bad play or a mishit. He will need to shape up soon.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    he was still a teenager a few days ago...
    not an excuse. you know in previous generations it was the youngsters who were MORE
    respectful than the older guys who earned the right to let their personalities in the game.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

And people thought Tomic was a bad boy in comparison. Being realistic if he didn't beat Nadal at Wimbledon people outside of Australia wouldn't know who he was.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

yeah hate his attitude, altohugh i think he will win his next match against F Kajinovic. any thoughts?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Disappointing for Australians that we may have yet another twat on our hands.

SCI
    SCI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    lots of talent, killer instinct, but needs a coach or will be Monfils 2.

he did win though.
    I think Kyrgios is just still immature. He'll probably grow up a little and work on his emotions.

He has a big game and serve, so I think he will be in most matches because of that and more consistent than Monfils.

Monfils doesn't really have a big weapon to grind out wins when he's not feeling or playing 100%. He's more of a boom/bust player because of that. Monfils can beat anyone on top of his game, but look like a clown when he's not.

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Disappointing for Australians that we may have yet another twat on our hands.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Are we fading him ??

Snowball

yes.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Are we fading him ??
    We are??? Lol, all I know if Snowball fades him I'm taking him Don't forget snowball was the one BIG on Mayer (coming off a horrible groin injury - I can't bel anyone would take someone in that spot, lol). No offense, but I merely speak facts..

Dmoneytx

Boils down to if Nick stays focused the entire match. If he does, he wins. If he checks out and gets "babyish" then he will prob lose. Like with MOST young talent, lol..

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    lol.. i found another one.
    looks like the photographer put some extra padding in his crotch.
    got to make him look hung, i suppose. how embarassing ! tawat.

Stockdale
    Stockdale's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

John McEnroe had a temper and it didnt seem to hold him back

They are sports stars, not your best friends, you dont have to like them personally. Let them have a character and stop trying to make people so vanilla and boring

Dmoneytx

Snowball, just one pic of Nick almost naked was PLENTY enough man.. You really felt the need to search the internet and to post ANOTHER pic of Nick half naked???? LOL, omg dude, now THAT is embarrassing.. Smh, smh...

Oh, embarrassing has two r's man, most people don't know that, it's understandable - jajaja..

Oh, PS again.. Why the FUK are you interested in "how much padding is in his crotch" man??? ROFLMAO.. NO big deal to me, I just didn't know you went that way. To each his own, right???

Dmoneytx

yes.
    Easy win both sets for Nick, how did fading that work out for ya??? Lol, just playing.. Hope you didn't lose too much

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Snowball, just one pic of Nick almost naked was PLENTY enough man.. You really felt the need to search the internet and to post ANOTHER pic of Nick half naked???? LOL, omg dude, now THAT is embarrassing.. Smh, smh...

Oh, embarrassing has two r's man, most people don't know that, it's understandable - jajaja..

Oh, PS again.. Why the FUK are you interested in "how much padding is in his crotch" man??? ROFLMAO.. NO big deal to me, I just didn't know you went that way. To each his own, right???
    DMONEY. Let me ask you a question. If you were a young tennis star, would you feel the
    necessity to pose wearing nothing but speedo-style underwear and have this on the internet
    for people to look at ? yes or no. I would not. Moreover, in the non-possible event that I ever
    did, I would not allow the photographer to place padding or other object in my nether regions
    for the purpose of making my package look bigger. I'm fine with my package.
    In my way of thinking, this says something about him.
    Why in the world you would think it says something about me or my sexual preference is
    beyond me. I am straight as an arrow, guy.

Stockdale

Why are you going so much into sexual preference? One thinks thou doth protest too much
    Textbook closet homosexual behavior

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Stockdale View Post
    Why are you going so much into sexual preference? One thinks thou doth protest too much
    Textbook closet homosexual behavior
    Uh, when guys post multiple pics of DUDES in underwear, what the fuk am I supp to think???? Lol, whatever dawg.. I didn't post some guy with his nuts bulging out, snowball did. Thanks for the laugh though

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

kyrgios is going to win this tournament, mark my words

Theboy1dur
    Theboy1dur's Avatar Become A Pro!

DMoney didn't take his meds today guys. give him a break...

Stockdale

Uh, when guys post multiple pics of DUDES in underwear, what the fuk am I supp to think???? Lol, whatever dawg.. I didn't post some guy with his nuts bulging out, snowball did. Thanks for the laugh though
    You cant look at a guy in his jocks without thinking sexual or focusing on "his nuts bulging out"? One way or another there is something insecure about your sexuality if thats the case. I mean i agree, whatever, its cool with me too. Im just saying your the one making it sexual

Maybe a few pictures like this will help ease the confusion?

Snowball

my point was about Kyrgios

yes it is true I am confident enough about my straightness to post a picture of a faggy
    tennis player in speedos with an orange in his crotch. lol Dmoney i think you need better weed.
    and it was MiddleMan who posted the first speedos pic, not me.
    Last edited by Snowball; 04-30-15 at 01:50 PM.

brodie
    you got the juice now

dmoney's heated you guys gave him a boner on his break between tennis lessons

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    Brodie, I haven't said one thing to you in a long time azzhole. Not one. But here you go shooting your mouth off you fukking piece of shiit. Funny how YOU & everyone else talk shiit to me when someone else is posting pics of guys in their underwear. Brodie, go fuk yourself buddy. Oh, someone jealous they don't teach tennis for a living or can't play at any kind of decent level on a real tennis court??? You just couldn't go any length of time without trying to make yourself look so cool man. Lol, you are a fukking loser dude, I'm serious - go man crush on someone else. Fukking queer..

Dmoneytx

my point was about Kyrgios

yes it is true I am confident enough about my straightness to post a picture of a faggy
    tennis player in speedos with an orange in his crotch. lol Dmoney i think you need better weed.
    and it was MiddleMan who posted the first speedos pic, not me.
    So now IF we are confident about our sexuality then that means it is cool to post pics of naked dudes??? HUH???? That shiit doesn't even make sense to me. Check it ball, I'm so confident about MY sexuality so I don't post pics of naked dudes. Now that makes sense to me, holy fuk.. And I know who posted the original pic, but fukking A.. that means search the internet and find MORE to post???? LOL, what the fuk ever, lol..

And, uh, nah, don't need better weed at my house brotha, lol, you don't get the shiit I do, lol..

Snowball

you still dont get the point Dmoney.
    whatever.
    this thread is gay and has to end.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Dmoney is the biggest homo on this site no wonder he's gushing over those Krygios photos lol
    Last edited by pattymayo; 04-30-15 at 03:43 PM.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Theboy1dur
    Theboy1dur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post

brodie
    you got the juice now

Brodie, I haven't said one thing to you in a long time azzhole. Not one. But here you go shooting your mouth off you fukking piece of shiit. Funny how YOU & everyone else talk shiit to me when someone else is posting pics of guys in their underwear. Brodie, go fuk yourself buddy. Oh, someone jealous they don't teach tennis for a living or can't play at any kind of decent level on a real tennis court??? You just couldn't go any length of time without trying to make yourself look so cool man. Lol, you are a fukking loser dude, I'm serious - go man crush on someone else. Fukking queer..

12 Last