Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

2015 Fayez Sarofim & Co. U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship: ATP Houston Open - Picks

Janko Tipsarevic vs Guilherme Clezar
    Money Line: Janko Tipsarevic @ 2.07 (Pinnacle)
    Stake: 1u

Had an opportunity to read up and watch some of his interviews with the ATP as well as his doubles match in Miami and I think he will be raring to go in Houston. Before he was unknowingly injured he was a talented ball striker and I think his big goal will be to get himself back into the top 100 whilst in his twilight years to make the most of what he has left. There have been a few examples of players coming back from injuries/suspensions who have hit the ground running and I think Tipsarevic is good enough to do the same.
    Clezar is a Challenger player who has done well on the circuit and on clay in it but when it has come to the main tour he has not won one event. It will be made tougher playing against a former top 10 player.
    I think the odds should be a bit more closer but will take this and see how it goes as my first pick in Houston.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Could be. Odds obviously refelect books not knowing what form he is in.Three years ago this would be tippy -800...

Jeff_Black

Even with all the double faults he pulled it off. Experience does that to you.
    Serve will come good with game time.

Jeff_Black

R16: Kevin Anderson vs Federico Delbonis
    Game Handicap: Federico Delbonis +2.5 @ 1.952 (Pinnacle)
    Stake: 1u

Very very tempted to take the Money Line but i'll give Anderson a bit of respect here. He's beaten him twice but it's not the greatest measuring stick considering Delbonis is a clay courter and has gotten better since Anderson beat him on clay.
    BUT I think he can get the job done despite some success from Anderson in the US. There wasn't much in their Indian Wells matchup, and that was on hardcourts.

Jeff_Black

0-6, really??????

Oh well...

R16: Santiago Giraldo vs Janko Tipsarevic
    Game Handicap: Janko Tipsarevic +4.0 @ 1.990 (Pinnacle)
    Money Line: Janko Tipsarevic @ 3.56 (Pinnacle)

Stake, 2u on handicap, 1u on Moneyline

R16: Jack Sock vs Roberto Bautista Agut
    Money Line: Roberto Bautista Agut @ 1.675 (Pinnacle)
    Stake: 2u