canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Working on shots in practice thread!

This thread is strictly for everyone to chip in and give some info on current players, wether they have been working on their shots in practice or not!

First tid bit of information;

Venus has been caught working on her shots in practice before her match against wozniack!!

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by canadabetting View Post
    This thread is strictly for everyone to chip in and give some info on current players, wether they have been working on their shots in practice or not!

First tid bit of information;

Venus has been caught working on her shots in practice before her match against wozniack!!
    Your stupid comments are getting old man. The " legs gone" or " practing his shot" after it was already beat like a dead horse... Just curious, are you British by any chance? This would answer all my questions moving forward. I very rarely troll, and I do add some helpfull insight, from time to time. I'm also canadian, fairly humble as well, I stick to making cash rather than trolling people, and wasting time.

canadabetting
    canadabetting's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Your stupid comments are getting old man. The " legs gone" or " practing his shot" after it was already beat like a dead horse... Just curious, are you British by any chance? This would answer all my questions moving forward. I very rarely troll, and I do add some helpfull insight, from time to time. I'm also canadian, fairly humble as well, I stick to making cash rather than trolling people, and wasting time.
    actually, I never once said 'legs gone' and i only started the 'practicing his shot' the other day. I noticed it caught on in the other threads so I believe that a lot of dudes in here have quite enjoyed it.

Theres nothing wrong with a little humour, and if you can't take it, don't f*cking read it. Simple as that pal. Its the internet, get over it.

I also drink maple syrup by the litre and bang different races on the daily..... BECAUSE I AM CANADIAN

^ commercial from Canada if you didnt get it

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

bang different races on the daily.....

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Last edited by makman; 03-30-15 at 09:28 AM. Reason: all the thing was copy paste and i had not noticed.lol

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

actually, I never once said 'legs gone' and i only started the 'practicing his shot' the other day. I noticed it caught on in the other threads so I believe that a lot of dudes in here have quite enjoyed it.

Theres nothing wrong with a little humour, and if you can't take it, don't f*cking read it. Simple as that pal. Its the internet, get over it.

I also drink maple syrup by the litre and bang different races on the daily..... BECAUSE I AM CANADIAN

^ commercial from Canada if you didnt get it
    You are being trolled. He's copy-pasting a post of Matt's to ridicule him and enjoy himself. It's pretty funny when people such as yourself actually take the bait...

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Lmao no way! That's pretty hilarious. I was wondering why the fcuk he was posting the same crap everywhere

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    You are being trolled. He's copy-pasting a post of Matt's to ridicule him and enjoy himself. It's pretty funny when people such as yourself actually take the bait...
    he copy pasted so many times, that his post replaced the original, how could i notice
    I was suspicious, first of all, he was the one making practice shot jokes, more than several occasions. Second as far as i guess he is not Canadian.

lol, sirtySree, good joke man, good joke

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Sumalia
    Sumalia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1376

Name:  g1378034215433959975.jpg.png
Views: 83
Size:  132.0 KB

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!