MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    A big fukk you to errani. Idiot.
    Careful now. You are not an innocent party here. You can't blame others for your short comings. As I stated earlier, the lack of respect Bacsinszky receives is surprising. I will provide evidence.

@davidg123 - Stated his book will regret putting Errani as an underdog and that she will wear Bacsinszky down.
    @Hardcoar - Backed both Tsurenko and Radwankda to beat her, and stated he was on Errani to beat Bacsinszky. Only question is why?
    @matt1216 - Backed Errani to beat her because of the slower court.
    @Sumalia - Stated, "Bacsinszky automatic fade in her next match"
    @VinnePaz - Backed Radwanksa to beat her, and after having egg on his face after that lost, went on tilt by stating he will "follow the money". So basicaly you're one of them. What about being like Jigsaw and "following your heart"?

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

I wasn't on either here so I'm unbias.

MiddleMan, Errani lost in a third set TB.

She served for the match twice.

You've gone to all that trouble quote others to show you're right.. I mean, c'mon really?

MiddleMan
    MiddleMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1060

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    I wasn't on either here so I'm unbias.

MiddleMan, Errani lost in a third set TB.

She served for the match twice.

You've gone to all that trouble quote others to show you're right.. I mean, c'mon really?
    I wouldn't have gone to all that trouble if it was only one game. Clearly it isn't. Against Tsurenko, I thought it was strange she was being backed to lose. Against Radwanska, I again thought it was strange. I didn't say anything after a number of members backed against Bacsinszky in those two matches, but when it happens three times in the one tournament, you have to wonder what she has done for so many to be against her. That's the reason why I went in the trouble I did, and especially with Vinnie's case, he appeared to go on tilt after one loss, and that's never a sign of an astute and disciplined punter.

davidg123
    davidg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

If you would have told me Errani would have served for it twice, I would have taken it. I believe this was a good bet that just didn't go my way. Moving on and ready to make some cash!

First 12