JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

For My Next Unpopular Winner I Will Take

The Chicago bulls! Sorry, but I am done with trying to figure out tennis for a while after a couple of brutal beats. I will keep paying attention and play my pansay parlays on 5Dimes with the mega-chalk, but I it's clear I'm betting tennis too much and should stick to spot plays.

Will wait on final lineups for Chicago (yes, I know Rose is out) but looks good as of now. Line should only improve anyhow. GL all, I feel bruised and beaten. Sad face

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRudeboy View Post
    The Chicago bulls! Sorry, but I am done with trying to figure out tennis for a while after a couple of brutal beats. I will keep paying attention and play my pansay parlays on 5Dimes with the mega-chalk, but I it's clear I'm betting tennis too much and should stick to spot plays.

Will wait on final lineups for Chicago (yes, I know Rose is out) but looks good as of now. Line should only improve anyhow. GL all, I feel bruised and beaten. Sad face
    I understand your picks in tennis are horrible & your understanding/analysis of the game is even worse. But posting NBA plays in the tennis section??? Dude, get fukking lost, LOL!!!

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

Look at this loser come at me cause I gave a guy 2 bet points for pointing out that this guy posts his brilliant analysis from years of experience as a tennis instructor after the match is over.

Pick a fight somewhere else, I come here to avoid useless trolls like you on what is by and large a good forum.