Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Dmoneytx official 2015 atp tennis thread

I want to start by saying "hello" to all my friends here.. I am excited to start another year of tennis wagering here at SBR. For those of you who don't know me, I ran a thread here for two years. Didn't finish in the black, but only a few hundred under for almost 1,000 tennis wagers in 24 months. Not great, but not bad at all IMO..
    I have changed up my betting style quite a bit, only hitting the chalk parlays here and there.. A lot of you know me, you can always ask my opinion on anything relating to tennis or the tournaments. I do like to help people when I have the time. I will not be spending as much time on SBR as I have in the years past. I have recently become the Director of Tennis for a club here in Houston, Texas so my time will be limited quite a bit. BUT, I do plan on giving the year a run & seeing how it turns out..

I have made peace with almost all the posters here that I got into conflicts with, although it was just a few. I am hoping this thread will be informative, stacked with good picks, and have good conversations (bec SBR has a ton of good people here & who know their tennis as well). I am a local tennis pro, have been for 16 years now, wow-lol, and I am not the all knowing god on tennis for sure, but I do know some trends, tons of players, styles and venues.. I LOVE the sport of tennis, whether it is with all of my juniors/adults or the 5-10 hrs a week I volunteer for my Special Olympics students/friends.. Tennis runs through my blood, I guess that is why I have been sponsored by Babolat for so long, and I still play tments throughout Texas 1-2 times a month & train 4-5 days a week. I welcome anyone who shares the passion, the love and the excitement of tennis like I do. To me, it is truly the most beautiful sport in the world & I am blessed to be such a wonderful part of it in my own life.

I wish EVERYONE the best of luck all year long & please feel free to stop by with any comments, plays, suggestions, etc.. that might be of help or are worth talking about. VAMOS!!!

rmx
    rmx's Avatar Become A Pro!

love your style, i hope u will hit again! cant wait for your tips.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by rmx View Post
    love your style, i hope u will hit again! cant wait for your tips.
    Thanks rmx, I hope so too

Dmoneytx

I'm locking this play in now before it drops below the number I was hoping to get.. It's also fitting that my FIRST play of 2015 is with my man DB I know Dimitrov is playing well, but Brown with big confidence and if he serves well tonight, I hope he holds every set close or steals one in a breaker. I will have more plays this afternoon, not many, but I am jumping on this one now so I wanted to post it:

Play #1

Brown +7 games -108

*Risking 216 to win 200

Dmoneytx

I forgot to mention in my opening page this morning. I am ONLY playing ATP matches, only men, no women at all, ever.. Sorry, I just have no interest in the women and how unpredictable they can be at almost all times.. I am also going to be wagering only two different amounts. Most plays will be to WIN 1 unit (100) and my stronger plays will be to WIN 2 units (200). That is it for me this year. So the 2 unit plays will be a stronger feel than the 1 unit plays. I have survived a long time sports gambling & the key is always money management IMO. With a long long season of tennis ahead of us, there is no reason to be wagering 20 plays a day or 500 here or there. I am taking the slow grind approach with most plays to win 100 and my strong plays to win 200, plain & simple. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks..

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

The best of luck to you man!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta know, is beefcake on the same? You guys seem like the biggest Brown backers at SBR from what I remember. Good luck to all.

Dmoneytx

Brown completely outclassed in this match, he served mediocre at best.. I have a few plays for later this evening, will post them up now:

Play #2
    Struff ML -190
    Karlovic ML -320

*Risking 100 to win 100

Play #3
    Rosol ML -140

*Risking 280 to win 200

Play #4
    Struff -4 games -105

*Risking 105 to win 100

Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-18-15 at 08:12 PM.

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

BOL buddy hope all is well. rape that bookie!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Watching Ivanovic? Her serve is so bad. Ball toss off by 4 feet lol.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I gotta know, is beefcake on the same? You guys seem like the biggest Brown backers at SBR from what I remember. Good luck to all.
    ..Yeah I think me and dmoney are thw brown offical fan club pres and ceo..Lol..fukker killed both of us..

Dmoneytx

Yesterday:
    1-3 -2.21 units

Overall:
    1-3 -2.21 units

Dmoneytx

My play on Struff was just as much a fade on Sela. But Struff had been playing really well the last few weeks for sure & this was Sela's first tment in 2.5 months. Struff was UP 2 sets to 1 and if he just wins in 4 sets, I would of only lost the Brown play.. I didn't watch the match, it was too late. Struff really sucked it up I guess, wow..

I will be back later today to post plays for tonight. Still only going to stay with a handful of plays, BOL to ev1!

rmx
    rmx's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about erakovic today? odds 5 vs muguruza? i am thinking to put big on erakovic.. say why no guys

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

why the hell would anyone want to ask tennis related questions to a long term loser?

you and matt are probably good buddies, neither of you can pick a winner to save your lives

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    why the hell would anyone want to ask tennis related questions to a long term loser?

you and matt are probably good buddies, neither of you can pick a winner to save your lives
    I beg to differ... I have my ups and downs, but I guarentee when it comes to all of nothing, I will lay the beat down. Dmoneytx is a vet knowledgable capper... He just Dosnt follow this 24/7 like some people here.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Shhhhh...

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I beg to differ... I have my ups and downs, but I guarentee when it comes to all of nothing, I will lay the beat down. Dmoneytx is a vet knowledgable capper... He just Dosnt follow this 24/7 like some people here.
    you guys might know tennis but not much about gambling...your 1 play a day thread with 50 plays every day is always good for a laugh

girlscoutcookies

fuk off peavy. you're not wanted in here. fukkin troll just stirring up trouble.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by girlscoutcookies View Post
    fuk off peavy. you're not wanted in here. fukkin troll just stirring up trouble.
    Who the penetrate are you dipshit? Never heard of ya...here for a month and talking shit...stay in your lane noob

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by girlscoutcookies View Post
    Pls don't reply to posters like this, complete waste of your life.. I already ignored him & reported, which I will do every time it happens and just continue to ignore. Peavy has had some of the worst losing streaks I have seen at some points, pls ignore the "trolls".. Cause that is all he is

Dmoneytx

Very true Matt, thanks bud I know and most of us know, that is all that matters to me, lol..

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by rmx View Post
    what about erakovic today? odds 5 vs muguruza? i am thinking to put big on erakovic.. say why no guys
    I'm not doing any WTA rmx, sorry man.. Mug can play lights out & she can suck it hard, have seen it live.. Might not be a bad play bec Erak is solid when she is on, no question.. Bol on that one if you play it!

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Pls don't reply to posters like this, complete waste of your life.. I already ignored him & reported, which I will do every time it happens and just continue to ignore. Peavy has had some of the worst losing streaks I have seen at some points, pls ignore the "trolls".. Cause that is all he is
    Please document my terrible losing streaks...unlike you, I dont brag about what an expert I am and then shit the bed every year in the sports that i follow.

JAKEPEAVY21

Hows speaking the truth being a troll? Whatever helps you sleep at night, Guillermo. .

Dmoneytx

Play #1
    Pospisil ML -120

*Risking 120 to win 100

Play #2
    Ymer ML +100

*Risking 100 to win 100

Play #3
    Kudla +5 games -110

*Risking 110 to win 100

Play #4
    Wang +5.5 games -116

*Risking 232 to win 200

Play #5
    Pouille +6.5 games -113

*Risking 113 to win 100

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Good luck Dmoneytx

Dmoneytx

Good luck Dmoneytx
    Thanks matty! I know Wang has a good serve, if he brings it tonight he can hold that line for sure IMO.. I was going to go 2 units on Ymer as well, I think he can win this match tonight. Soeda played 1 event this year so far, first round he won first set breaker against D Young, then loses 1 & 3 from there, ouch.. Ymer is solid, young & will be motivated to give it 120%, should be a good match.. I'm also kind of hoping Querrey loses in straights, that guy ticks me off & hasn't looked good this year, hoping the young gun keeps up his solid play..

girlscoutcookies

beautiful call on wang $$$$

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Someone remind me I always forget her name
    Whos the fat dumpling womens tennis player from USA?
    Always wears crazy clothes and dyes her hair I think.
    Havent seen her in ages

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

tough break with ymer man, he should have had that one..

2daBank

querry getting worn out like you predicted..

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Someone remind me I always forget her name
    Whos the fat dumpling womens tennis player from USA?
    Always wears crazy clothes and dyes her hair I think.
    Havent seen her in ages

Think you are talking about Bethanie Mattek-Sands

2daBank

monfils toast. nice call. good to have a thread i can come check out that helps me with my limited knowledge, i only bet majors and really dont know many of the players outside the top 10 or so. generally start getting a good feel as the tourney progresses and i been paying attention but early on outside of doing my square big name -1.5 and 2.5 set parlays im lost..i do have a question tho, how come you dont sprinkle some of these dog mls? obviously you thoughtPouille could play with monfils and worst case if he competative early yo can come back with a better live line on the fav.. im actually sitting on nice plus money with both players now and hell it was based off your suggestion.. ive also found live betting these things a really good tool. didnt know if you did that or not? anyway just some thoughts, thanks for the play..

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Monfils ain't done yet banker!!

1234 Last