i know he should be rusty. still think he takes it. bol

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

eyebrows is pretty good. idk about this one. I like matosevic tonight

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not rusty, injured still. He played Abu Dhabi, but rested last week because his foot was sore already. I took a shot on Cuevas, so somebody wins bro.

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Not rusty, injured still. He played Abu Dhabi, but rested last week because his foot was sore already. I took a shot on Cuevas, so somebody wins bro.
    glad one of us won.
    nico looked like shit. surprised he won 10 games.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah even though he was playing this week, he was talking about maybe not being able to play in Melbourne next week. I think he did this to test his foot, so his GAF (give a fukk) on the result I thought would be low.

I hope he gets healthy, I actually think he's an underappreciated player on surfaces other than clay when healthy. Still remember him choking though against Ferrer in the Aussie a few years ago when he was up 2-0.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Yeah even though he was playing this week, he was talking about maybe not being able to play in Melbourne next week. I think he did this to test his foot, so his GAF (give a fukk) on the result I thought would be low.

I hope he gets healthy, I actually think he's an underappreciated player on surfaces other than clay when healthy. Still remember him choking though against Ferrer in the Aussie a few years ago when he was up 2-0.
    Mugro also served for the match twice if I remember correctly.
    Watched live and couldn't believe eyes. In the end, he looked resigned to losing the match.

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

i know most guys choke against the top boys , but i'm convinced almagro has an actual mental problem called the yips and this has led to his recent injuries. had no effect on this match though. he just sucked donkey d.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gaebiskon View Post
    Mugro also served for the match twice if I remember correctly.
    Watched live and couldn't believe eyes. In the end, he looked resigned to losing the match.
    Served 3 times for the match, once in the 3rd and twice in the 4th. That choke was fascinating.