YeahJeets
    YeahJeets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

YeahJeets' Tennis Plays

Enjoy betting tennis so wanted to keep track of it somehow. New to all this, so this could go very well or very bad, time will tell.

I will start with a match that kicks off in a hour, still finalizing my plays for tomorrow.

.5 unit Michal Przysiezny +158
    He has been in great form while Istomin has been in awful form, simple as that. Istomin is a guy I tend to fade as well.

YeahJeets

1 unit Samantha Stosur (-130)
    Stosur seems to have gotten back into form after a period of playing pretty poorly, as seen in taking care of Wozniacki in two sets. She is also 4-2 against Cornet, including having won the last 3 meetings (2012 and twice in 2013).

1 unit Sabine Lisicki +4.5 (-117)
    Lisicki just beat a top ten player in Bouchard pretty easily, and overall has been a good form lately, winning in Hong Kong. She beat Ivanovic at Wimbledon this year, but did lose 7-6, 6-1 on a hard court to her as well this year. Also should note that Ivanovic retired from a match not even two weeks ago due to fatigue.

.5 unit Williams/Kvitova over 21.5 (-120)
    These two have played each other 5 times (including twice this year) and it has gone to three sets every time. Kvitova has been unreal lately but still like it.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Many people don't know that Istomin has been dealing with shoulder problems all summer. I'm on Pryz @2.60 rather large. Good luck to us.

YeahJeets

Jeez Przysiezny up to +215 now...

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by YeahJeets View Post
    Jeez Przysiezny up to +215 now...
    both guys were pure trash... one of those maches where u want to punch Pryz right in the face