Giving this a go. Good luck guys

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Mugsey Win!

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

matt i had a lot of respect for you bro until you went from recording your plays when they were winners to immediately when you fell behind on units you abandoned the thread and starting "spot playing".

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    matt i had a lot of respect for you bro until you went from recording your plays when they were winners to immediately when you fell behind on units you abandoned the thread and starting "spot playing".
    Why would I keep posting losers when I can post a winner every now and again? It dosnt help anyone to throw out losers. Give you're head a shake. This has been a down year for me in tennis. I have focused more on baseball and football. Thanks for trying to be negative on a big winner.

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

It's not trying to be negative. I have been one of your biggest supporters but every time you get down in a thread you either start a new one or bail

felix_felicus7
    felix_felicus7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4430

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Why would I keep posting losers when I can post a winner every now and again? It dosnt help anyone to throw out losers. Give you're head a shake. This has been a down year for me in tennis. I have focused more on baseball and football. Thanks for trying to be negative on a big winner.
    This makes little sense Matt. Haters indeed defended you against criticism in previous threads (of which there are many). Generally people like to see the capper's credentials when considering tailing & that's why respected cappers keep their picks in one trackable thread. Ironically, these 'spot wagers' would perfectly suit your original idea of 'POD' picks, wouldn't they?! These new threads just smack of attention seeking & shallow validation hunting. And just to remind you - criticism doesn't equal negativity.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by felix_felicus7 View Post
    This makes little sense Matt. Haters indeed defended you against criticism in previous threads (of which there are many). Generally people like to see the capper's credentials when considering tailing & that's why respected cappers keep their picks in one trackable thread. Ironically, these 'spot wagers' would perfectly suit your original idea of 'POD' picks, wouldn't they?! These new threads just smack of attention seeking & shallow validation hunting. And just to remind you - criticism doesn't equal negativity.
    Just trying to help people win money. Think what you want. If you want me to stop posting winners I will

felix_felicus7
    felix_felicus7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4430

Sounding a lot like dmoney there...just without all the !!!! & lols seriously smh. Good to know you'll only be posting winners.