matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Spot Wager Dusan Lajovic ML 1.56

I'm kind of suprised by this line. Yuki Bhambri has played ok of late beating mostly challengers. He recently lost to Luca Vanni where he had a hard time holding serve. Dusan has not played a lot of hardcourt matches, but with no Djokovic their, he knows he needs to carry his team to a victory. After lasts years disappointment to Stepanek, lajovic should come out strong. He has taken big strides this year in his development and I feel this is a much larger mis match

Lajovic ML 1.56 Risk 200$ to win 112$

GL

Jerimjob
    Jerimjob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2499

Nice hit... read this thread before going to bed, and was thinking the same thing. Easy money

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Jerimjob View Post
    Nice hit... read this thread before going to bed, and was thinking the same thing. Easy money
    not at all, bhambri looked better than the serb fruitcake just happened to hit lmao

Jerimjob

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    not at all, bhambri looked better than the serb fruitcake just happened to hit lmao
    Right.... losing straight sets 6-3 6-2 7-5 and Bhambri was the better player.... good one

Cappinpicks

Right.... losing straight sets 6-3 6-2 7-5 and Bhambri was the better player.... good one
    umm he obviously didn't show up as a dog today doesnt mean lajofag was the ''easy play'' going in smart guy

Jerimjob

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    umm he obviously didn't show up as a dog today doesnt mean lajofag was the ''easy play'' going in smart guy
    You clearly have a hatred towards Lajovic.... you said Bhambri played better... yet he only manages to win 10 games. My point was that OP and I liked the odds for Lajovic, and he won straight sets... why you hatin lol

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Yeah^^^^ lajovic will beat Bhambri 9/10 times. I'm not sure why the odds were high on lajovic.

Cappinpicks

You clearly have a hatred towards Lajovic.... you said Bhambri played better... yet he only manages to win 10 games. My point was that OP and I liked the odds for Lajovic, and he won straight sets... why you hatin lol
    i meant he looked better form wise i didnt watch the match I guess if you consider an ATP player vs a challenger player it could be more obvious