Armbar99
    Armbar99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

WTA USOPEN final

Under 20 @ -102

line is very sharp at williams -5

see this going 6-4, 6-3 for williams but can fastly turn out as a blowout. If serena plays like she played against makarova in semis, I dont think the danish will last very long.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

she will not play like she played against Makarova. Especially not against Woz. I am expecting a close match, even a win for Wozniacki.
    Serena will decide who will win the final today

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Serena did play a perfect match against Makarena, but you really think she will take her foot off the pedal just because Woz is her buddy-buddy ? That is an interesting angle.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Makarova and Wozniacki are entirely different players. What happened in the semi has little to do with what could happen today. There will be no gifts given because of their relationship. Serena has a chance to tie Evert & Navratilova with 18 Slam titles and she has a chance to make up for her failure in the other Slams. To think she would go easy on anyone at this stage is ridiculous. I don't see this as an easy match-up. Wozniacki has already proven this Summer on two occasions that she can stick with Serena for a bit by winning a set off her in both of those matches.

Armbar99

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    she will not play like she played against Makarova. Especially not against Woz. I am expecting a close match, even a win for Wozniacki.
    Serena will decide who will win the final today
    Man, This is a grand chelem final. No way she will slow down just cozz Woz and her are close friends

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Stranger things have happened with Serena.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Anyone even considering their relationship when judging this map is wrong, to put it politely, IMO.

Armbar99

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Anyone even considering their relationship when judging this map is wrong, to put it politely, IMO.
    Can't have said it better