matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Caught Cilic and Granollers/Lopez both at +150
    Wish they were all that easy.
    Granollers/Lopez have been that easy + whatever all tournament. As long as Marc Lopez can serve, they have a shot.. He's finally serving well again.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Can't blame a man for flaming.
    : (

I should point out I believe your initial response kicked it up a notch.

I'm not wrong at all. With the clear favorite two sets down, it is not unlikely for the over to hit at all.
    What kicked it up a notch was your first post. No notches left after that.

Don't you think you should wait with whining like a retard until, you know... your bet is very likely to lose?

My bet was very likely to lose. Berdych was about -150 for the match, hardly a clear favorite.

Either guy losing the first two sets while only winning 6 games total made it very likely to lose.

In this case, I either would've needed 5 sets, or 4 sets (with sets 3 and 4 going long). Even had Berdych won the tiebreak, I would've needed either Berdych again in the 4th, or Cilic winning 7-5, or 7-6 (6-4 would've been a push). Hardly a sure thing. And that's AFTER I would've had to win a coin flip tiebreak (which I obviously didn't).

I don't know the exact percentages, but over 41 games wouldn't have been even 30% to win after the second set.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I said you were bitching like a retard, which is entirely true. I never said you are a retard. Big distinction.

I'm not saying the over was more likely than unlikely. I'm saying it was far from a foregone conclusion at an estimated 40% probability.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I wasn't "bitching like a retard". I don't do anything "like a retard". I was bemoaning the fact that my bet (which beat the market by a decent margin) was very likely to lose, due to Berdych's poor play. I have no idea why you singled me out. Look at the other posts in this thread.

Armbar99
    Armbar99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

first set was horrible. 3 break of serves

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I wasn't "bitching like a retard". I don't do anything "like a retard". I was bemoaning the fact that my bet (which beat the market by a decent margin) was very likely to lose, due to Berdych's poor play. I have no idea why you singled me out. Look at the other posts in this thread.
    First of all you are right. It was overly harsh. I think it was premature bemoaning though. Don't take it so seriously. There was no reason to single you out (at least from a crowd of two people lol), and it's only coincidence I even replied to you in the first place.

First 12