sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Youzney/Krgious : not played yet Youzney @1.65

Pros

Youzney strung together a few wins in Cinci and lost to a red hot Ferrer in the 3rd round so he has some momentum

Youzney had a strong run in the 2013 USO losing to joker in the qtrs

Kyrious got manhandled by Murray

Krygious line has been pushed from @2.50 to currently @2.35(its a sexy pick) so more value on Youz. then before

Cons

Youz can be nutty. He could drop a set 6-0.

Conclusion: I think experience can play a big roll in Youzney winning if he can keep his head. If this line gets pushed to the @1.80 I will hit it hard(need further discount in case youz, does go crazy). Hopefully the public will come in hard on Nik

Thoughts??

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

kyrgios should be a hot public play. it's trappy to me so i also think youhz could get it done

no play for me. much better stuff on the board. but lean is definitely the homie kyrgios

sluggy1616
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    kyrgios should be a hot public play. it's trappy to me so i also think youhz could get it done

no play for me. much better stuff on the board. but lean is definitely the homie kyrgios

Cmon post your plays!!! SBR folk aint moving lines. We are a tight little family!! Right??

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a good one to skip IMO. These are actually two of my favorite players on tour. Youzhny's form all year has been garbage. Kyrgios is winding down his first full season on-tour and does not have a lot of experience playing this late in the year on this surface. Total coin flip to me.

sluggy1616
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    This is a good one to skip IMO. These are actually two of my favorite players on tour. Youzhny's form all year has been garbage. Kyrgios is winding down his first full season on-tour and does not have a lot of experience playing this late in the year on this surface. Total coin flip to me.

Thanks dude!!! And Brodie. No play for me

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    Cmon post your plays!!! SBR folk aint moving lines. We are a tight little family!! Right??
    first round nothing really worth posting. I try not to put up too much money in the 1st but I'm itching to make some plays after not betting a single qualifying match for this tourney

for favorites im on Muller, Donny Young, and I like Chardy and Leo Mayer to add on parlays
    dogs- Stak, Paire x2, CBusta, Andrey Kuz, and Bellucci

i need to talk myself out of unloading on fukkin paire first round, I just really think he wins against a public overrated Julien

brodie
    you got the juice now

i still want to believe that youhz run was a fluke and that kyrgios should roll him, but the books wouldn't give out a gift on kyrgios at 2.5 unless they know youhzny has the edge

but wait EP did you just say Youhzny was one of your favorite players on the tour?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

i still want to believe that youhz run was a fluke and that kyrgios should roll him, but the books wouldn't give out a gift on kyrgios at 2.5 unless they know youhzny has the edge

but wait EP did you just say Youhzny was one of your favorite players on the tour?
    Brodie, Youhzny made a deep run in 2013 here. Youhzny also has a degree in Pshycology... I think he will pick on kyrgio's weak game... His mobility.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Where do these people come from ? Youzny's run last year was fluke ? You are only talking about two-times semifinalist there, including a signature win over Nadal in 2006. The only thing stopping me from going big against that dumb f.ck Aussie is that Youz appears to be close to going in a retirement mode. Still, I think Youzhny might have another run left in him; and Kyrgios is a dumb f.ck.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Youzhny has been a favorite of mine for a long time. Kyrgios is a new guy I like quite a bit and a guy I think who will be a force with more experience.

I just don't see how you could be overly confident with Youzhny. I wouldn't read too much into what he did in the past. Normally, he tunes his game up between the French and this portion of the season. Has not happened this year & expecting an upstep in form is like trying to guess lotto #s. Maybe you guess right, but just as easy Kyrgios serves great and it's lights out.

Just gonna enjoy the show myself. Win for either could be a boost for a couple wins.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Anyone know why Tomic needed a wildcard to get in, when he's ranked like 70 in the race?

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Where do these people come from ? Youzny's run last year was fluke ? You are only talking about two-times semifinalist there, including a signature win over Nadal in 2006. The only thing stopping me from going big against that dumb f.ck Aussie is that Youz appears to be close to going in a retirement mode. Still, I think Youzhny might have another run left in him; and Kyrgios is a dumb f.ck.
    what the fuk are you talking about? when did I mention anything about last year? I was talking about his recent run at Cinci

figures a fukboy like you would be hating on a rising star like kyrgios

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Rising star, my arse. A servebot in the making. And no f.ckface, you did not specify which run you were talking about. Calling a few recent wins by Misha a run is about as a pretty idiotic thing to do. Get bent.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Kyrgios not really comfortable on hard courts when his opponent forces him with good angles. I lean on Youzhny but I unloaded a lot of ammo on Tsonga 3-0 @1.75 ( close to $3K), so I have no desire to bet till Tsonga's game is over.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Brodie, Youhzny made a deep run in 2013 here. Youhzny also has a degree in Pshycology... I think he will pick on kyrgio's weak game... His mobility.
    I though it was Philosophy.

Also, Yoshi all the way @ 1.7+!

Cessation
    Cessation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    Anyone know why Tomic needed a wildcard to get in, when he's ranked like 70 in the race?
    He fell out of the top 100 the week before the cut off for direct entry. Then the next week he won the 250 in Colombia.

Krygios has on going injury problems which forced him to pull out of a couple of the lead in tournaments.

Cessation
    Cessation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

"Gutted to pull out of @CincyTennis but I've been suffering with bone stress in my left arm. MRI results were positive. Will be okay for USO," Kyrgios tweeted.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Biggest setback for Youzhny might be 5 set format with his current form

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Rising star, my arse. A servebot in the making. And no f.ckface, you did not specify which run you were talking about. Calling a few recent wins by Misha a run is about as a pretty idiotic thing to do. Get bent.
    I didn't specify so you figured I was talking about a year ago? lmao

and a few recent wins aren't considered a run? lmao

you were wrong stop being so defensive

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by joke6723 View Post
    most people on youz as far as i can see.
    hmm where are you looking? all the lines opened up around -170 to -200 and now they are at -150 or below

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

stupid idiot kyrios, youzhny is not even fit judging by his serve and kyrios is chokeing this match away

sluggy1616
    Update your status

Many thanks to everyone that kept me off this match!!!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

You guys do know Kyrgios had a injury coming in right? And his fitness is just OK. If Youhzny takes this to 5 I think he will win