sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

agut/monfils-monfils a doggie

the frenchman a slight dog? hmm gonna think more about this one

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Wow, how is Monfils a dog here? Fishy line, looks easy to me. Monfils has been playing real well

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Maybe the books ate figuring out this whole French thing??? I'm just fading them blind for now.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Is this line correct lol? Aguts played 2 matches on hard since march. Agut barely beat Klizan today. This smells of fish

Simon Gruber

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Is this line correct lol? Aguts played 2 matches on hard since march. Agut barely beat Klizan today. This smells of fish
    Agut is higher ranked. Monfils barely beat Delbonis 2 days ago. What should the line be?

sluggy1616
    Update your status

doing a half unit on monfils ml. the line is weird. would be a unit other wise

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    Agut is higher ranked. Monfils barely beat Delbonis 2 days ago. What should the line be?
    Monfils -150 at least. Guy just took out stepanek with ease and almost got Djokovic last week. He slept walk thru that delbonis match and still won

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Monfils isn't 100% healthly and has withdrawn from a few tourneys in the past month or so. He should have lost to Delbonis who is worse then Klizan on hard courts and Monfils's form is nowhere near what it was at the start of the year. On the other hand, Agut is in the form of his life right now.

Line is fair as it is and in my opinion, possible slightly too favourable to Monfils. Monfils is very capable of springing a surprise as when he's on, he is hard to beat for anyone but he hasn't played at that level for quite a while so the line can't just assume he would.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

and lol at "higher ranked" thats funny. Monfils is a top 10 player when he actually tries, only way he loses tomorrow is if he pulls a Paire

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Monfils isn't 100% healthly and has withdrawn from a few tourneys in the past month or so. He should have lost to Delbonis who is worse then Klizan on hard courts and Monfils's form is nowhere near what it was at the start of the year. On the other hand, Agut is in the form of his life right now.

Line is fair as it is and in my opinion, possible slightly too favourable to Monfils. Monfils is very capable of springing a surprise as when he's on, he is hard to beat for anyone but he hasn't played at that level for quite a while so the line can't just assume he would.
    health/motivation would be my only concern. Assuming he's healthy I don't see how he could be listed as a dog, he'll be fave by the morning

SirtySree

and lol at "higher ranked" thats funny. Monfils is a top 10 player when he actually tries, only way he loses tomorrow is if he pulls a Paire
    very true but how often do you see Monfils actually try

monfils has all the talent to be a top 5 player if he wants to be

Simon Gruber

Stepanek isnt really a great scalp. He's a .500 player on hard courts. RBA has some decent wins on hc this year. IMO you're overeating Monfils. RBA is a gamer while Monfils is a French circus act.

sluggy1616
    Update your status

Monfils actually has only a few questionable losses this year. After seeing that I was ready to bet more. BUT in the end he can never escape who he is...a french dude so he'll probably lose 0 and 1 tomorrow

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Stepanek isnt really a great scalp. He's a .500 player on hard courts. RBA has some decent wins on hc this year. IMO you're overeating Monfils. RBA is a gamer while Monfils is a French circus act.
    Stepanek is a whiley old vet who got exposed by Monfils in straights. Did you watch that Djok-Monfils match? Djok mgiht not be in top knotch form but Monfils gave him all he could handle, hitting crazy angles/shots. RBA WAS in great form winning some decent tournaments on clay and winning that shitfest in the netherlands but once again he's played twice on hard since march, should have lost to Klizan today if he could hold a damn serve.

Simon Gruber

Monfils has been around for almost a decade and he's never beaten top players outside of France. He's won 5 250 titles and that's it.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Monfils has been around for almost a decade and he's never beaten top players outside of France. He's won 5 250 titles and that's it.
    What are you talking about lol? He's beaten several players in the top 10, even top 5. He's beaten Fed in his prime, Murray at the French, etc.

SirtySree

Stepanek is a whiley old vet who got exposed by Monfils in straights. Did you watch that Djok-Monfils match? Djok mgiht not be in top knotch form but Monfils gave him all he could handle, hitting crazy angles/shots. RBA WAS in great form winning some decent tournaments on clay and winning that shitfest in the netherlands but once again he's played twice on hard since march, should have lost to Klizan today if he could hold a damn serve.
    Stepanek is well past his time. He lost to Jaziri prior to that and is having one of his worst years record wise.

Monfils always does well against Novak but as you mentioned, Novak isnt playing well at the moment. Also saying Agut should've lose to Klizan is the same as saying Monfils should've lost to Delbonis and Klizan is better on hard then Delbonis.

If people do bet on Monfils, I would suggest not watching the match as he could either ruin your whole day with his dumb plays and even if he wins, he'll still frustrate you with dumb plays. Pretty much the same as watching a WTA match.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Stepanek is well past his time. He lost to Jaziri prior to that and is having one of his worst years record wise.

Monfils always does well against Novak but as you mentioned, Novak isnt playing well at the moment. Also saying Agut should've lose to Klizan is the same as saying Monfils should've lost to Delbonis and Klizan is better on hard then Delbonis.

If people do bet on Monfils, I would suggest not watching the match as he could either ruin your whole day with his dumb plays and even if he wins, he'll still frustrate you with dumb plays. Pretty much the same as watching a WTA match.
    Thats all speculation. Klizan was serving for the match and broke Agut several times, it was like a wta match. Monfils dropped a set to Delbonis, big deal. Closed him out 6-3 in the 3rd. I don't have a play on this match and might not even touch it but the fact Simon Gruber advocates a play on Agut because he's "ranked" higher is hilarious

Simon Gruber

I advocate the line being set at where it is. That's all. It's the night match so I'll probably play it but hopefully not for alot.

Simon Gruber

What are you talking about lol? He's beaten several players in the top 10, even top 5. He's beaten Fed in his prime, Murray at the French, etc.
    He's never beaten top players outside of France. That's what I wrote and it's true. Top 10 players tend to reach more than 2 slam QF in 10 years and have AT LEAST 1 500 title.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Flip.... Monfilis has looked like crap, trust me.... What looks too good, usually is to good. The play is Agut here. Agut is all defence, he will drive Monfilis nuts with his returns.

matt1216

Thats all speculation. Klizan was serving for the match and broke Agut several times, it was like a wta match. Monfils dropped a set to Delbonis, big deal. Closed him out 6-3 in the 3rd. I don't have a play on this match and might not even touch it but the fact Simon Gruber advocates a play on Agut because he's "ranked" higher is hilarious
    Its the style bro, it dosnt match up well for Monfils.

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

aha...matty is on Agut....noted.

Take Monfils everyone!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    aha...matty is on Agut....noted.

Take Monfils everyone!
    Lol, Chazz... The village idiot

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Lol, Chazz... The village idiot
    matty, you realize that you are the worst tipster here around.

if there was a scale where everyone would be graded from 0 to 10 (where 0 is a complete zero in betting and 10 is somewhat master-genious) you would have been graded -4....you are that bad....your thread is bad...everyone is lolling you....cause you are simply bad....it's good that you are dumb enough to be happy about it...and no surprise as the brainpower of yours is just to weak to realise how bad you are....so keep up the good work in giving everyone a laugh about.

Hey, the reachable goal for you is Dmoney, he is probably hanging somewhere between -2 and 0 so it's achievable, tough but you may have it in ya.

GL

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Trappy trap is trappy.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Monfils -150 at least. Guy just took out stepanek with ease and almost got Djokovic last week. He slept walk thru that delbonis match and still won
    Monfils from +100 all the way to -140 at the moment.

sluggy1616
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    doing a half unit on monfils ml. the line is weird. would be a unit other wise
    I'm out of the trade. Will take my risk free money honey.

Plus Monfils is a fav now. French+fav=no play

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

F*ck French... are you f*cking blind!?!? The line is trappier than a wide-open trap door!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    F*ck French... are you f*cking blind!?!? The line is trappier than a wide-open trap door!
    yeah, the books already goated the public big time.

sluggy1616
    Update your status

Looks like I found a bad line that corrected. May have canceled my bet but I'm happy that I can spot value when its there.

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah sluggy im pisssd i didnt jump on la monf, str8 rape

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz22 View Post
    matty, you realize that you are the worst tipster here around.

if there was a scale where everyone would be graded from 0 to 10 (where 0 is a complete zero in betting and 10 is somewhat master-genious) you would have been graded -4....you are that bad....your thread is bad...everyone is lolling you....cause you are simply bad....it's good that you are dumb enough to be happy about it...and no surprise as the brainpower of yours is just to weak to realise how bad you are....so keep up the good work in giving everyone a laugh about.

Hey, the reachable goal for you is Dmoney, he is probably hanging somewhere between -2 and 0 so it's achievable, tough but you may have it in ya.

GL
    Hey Chaz, you do REALIZE I had a thread on here for TWO years you stupid fukker...

The FIRST YEAR, I was positive.. That is PLUS money for an entire year...

The SECOND YEAR I was slightly under even... That is almost even for the entire year...

What the HELL have you done to prove ANY validity around here???? You haven't had a thread for 2 months, let alone one single year & you continue to attack those who have the BALLS to post plays on a site like this????

You are a joke in all honesty, lol... And only a stupid fuk like you would rate a guy who went TWO years without losing money in tennis at a 0 on a 1 to 10 scale, you deserved to be laughed at by everyone, smh...

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Can't believe I let you fools talk me out of that Monfils wager. Line looked too sketchy to bet, but should have went with my initial gut ayway

sluggy1616
    Update your status

Can't believe I let you fools talk me out of that Monfils wager. Line looked too sketchy to bet, but should have went with my initial gut ayway
    "Who's more foolish. The fool or the fool that follows him"
    -Obi Wan

12 Last