Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Toronto.Dogs.Day3

Going for

# Andersson @ 3.32 >>> don't trust Wawa, he is still far from his best
    # Robredo @ 2.87 >>> Dimitrov not in a form, while little espanyol has played some good tennis lately
    # Dodig @ 3.71 >>> Ferrer is just bad here, while Dodig looks like a fish in the water
    # Lopez @ 3.07 >>> Lopez looks like has regained some of his Grass court form, while Bedrych is slowly playing worse
    # Benneteau @ 4.30 >>> Wild-card bet which will be only picked if first 4 are good. Bennet has been playing solidly, holding his serve and nerves. Raon is not there yet.

Not going for

# Tsonga @ 6.55 >>> only because of that bad bad h2h result. And Djoko wouldn't play that bad 2 days in a row, but who knows.....maybe +1.5 sets is a bet here ??

# Gasquet @ 3.71 >>> Murray showed yesterday he's ready for this. Always playing here well....2 times won i think. Gasquet has to play his best tennis which i doubt he will.

# Cilic @ 4.60 >>> Bye bye Cilic...see you in Cincy....

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Love Lopez.

Robredo and Dodig make sense. Milos/Benneteau could be a good one, but I don't see Milos losing till next round. I think Stan rolls today though.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

On what are you basing Dimitrov being "not in form", and Robredo playing "good tennis lately"?

I thought Dimitrov looked OK for his first match since Wimby, and I don't see that Robredo has done anything great recently?

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    On what are you basing Dimitrov being "not in form", and Robredo playing "good tennis lately"?

I thought Dimitrov looked OK for his first match since Wimby, and I don't see that Robredo has done anything great recently?
    buddy he just made it to a 250 clay final, and his first matches on hard he beat kohl and simon in straights

dont know about dimitrov but robredo is certainly in good form

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    buddy he just made it to a 250 clay final, and his first matches on hard he beat kohl and simon in straights

dont know about dimitrov but robredo is certainly in good form
    CLAY final..so what? Those mentioned wins don't impress me much. Kohls was playing his first match coming from clay, and Simon's 2nd.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying. I think Dimitrov is hitting a new level, and has got this. We'll see.

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    CLAY final..so what? Those mentioned wins don't impress me much. Kohls was playing his first match coming from clay, and Simon's 2nd.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying. I think Dimitrov is hitting a new level, and has got this. We'll see.
    line doesnt agree with you.. IM staying away, no value at all imo. and believe me beating both those guys in straights IS impressive

brodie
    you got the juice now

Lopezzzzzzzzzzz.......... now he's gonna take out milos