professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

trap?

over 23 -145 looks too easy

steve v raonic? lines jumpin

luvaofgreen
    luvaofgreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Raonic crushes him. His serve will give Steve problems but unlike karlo Rao moves great and his conditioning is top level. I think those two differences in Rao and Karlo make Rao too much for Stevie, if Karlo wouldn't of gassed Steve wouldn't be here, Rao doesn't gas.
    Points Awarded:

matt1216 gave luvaofgreen 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

AimePor
    AimePor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

I guess the Canadian should win comfortable his service is impossible to be returned winning 4 of 4

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by luvaofgreen View Post
    Raonic crushes him. His serve will give Steve problems but unlike karlo Rao moves great and his conditioning is top level. I think those two differences in Rao and Karlo make Rao too much for Stevie, if Karlo wouldn't of gassed Steve wouldn't be here, Rao doesn't gas.
    Yup, I agree with this.... Raonic's return game has improved huge..... Johnson will not even come close to breaking Milos. Maybe one tiebreaker here

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok thanks guys yeah i reay dont trust steve here yet have never seen him play. likin the gasquet over... would love to see thiem win today and pound thiem goffin over tomorrow!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raonic didn't do all that great against Hewitts soft serve. I think this one is close. Johnson is basically playing the same serve for the 3rd straight match. If Johnson can serve well, anything can happen here as evidenced with every result in DC