matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Michalika 4.60

he's playing Cuevas. Cuevas coming off back to back tournament wins. Now he travels and plays at a challenger tournament where he has 0 points to defend. This might be a nice spot for a rest and maybe he throws his opponent a bone.

Michalika 4.60 x 2 units

GL

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Cuevas does indeed have a few first round losses after a final but far less then a lot of other players. Andujar and Monaco are two that lose a lot after a final and both opponents they have to verse are far better than Michalicka and close talent level wise. Michalika isn't that good and Cuevas could beat him if he just tries slightly. I would look at Cuevas to lose in the 2nd round when he's more likely to come up against an opponent closer to his talents.

kendy
    kendy's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^ seconded!!! @matt if at all you wanted to give machalika a shot, maybe 0.5units. Though i don't see Cuevas losing to him. I maybe wrong.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    Cuevas does indeed have a few first round losses after a final but far less then a lot of other players. Andujar and Monaco are two that lose a lot after a final and both opponents they have to verse are far better than Michalicka and close talent level wise. Michalika isn't that good and Cuevas could beat him if he just tries slightly. I would look at Cuevas to lose in the 2nd round when he's more likely to come up against an opponent closer to his talents.
    Yea, I'm just hoping he has no interest here. If he wins I will take a look at fading him round 2 as well. Thanks for the input.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by mamamonkey View Post
    all u like tomorrow matthew?
    No, this one caught my eye though. I just posted 2 plays in my thread

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Mich choke job

matt1216

Did anybody watch this match? The score line seemed like Cuevas was trying to dump this match but Mich couldn't even hit a ball?