EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

First Rule Of Tennis Betting

Google search engine + weather.com + city a tournament resides in = reason for delays

Never seen so many posts that have a simple answer.

Guys do your due diligence once a day & check weather forecasts , it will save you from locking funds up if you don't want to or from asking the same question 12 others already asked.

If you're not checking wrather, you should as it changes playing conditions as well. Bon Voyage!

EaglesPhan36

Other thing also is the ATP website is a handy place to go. A lot of people honestly don't realize there is an "order of play" for each court at these tournaments and that also causes delays in play on occasion due to length of the match, etc.

Plus you can find revised OOP if a tournament re-starts after a rain delay. Easy stuff to be able to keep up with your bets, especially since it seems like rain is a big pain in the ass for some tournaments. A lot of tournaments also have either a Facebook or Twitter feed that you can find a link to off their tournament website which will have updates if their websites don't have updates themselves.

Sorry, it may seem dumb to post - but it's stuff I take for granted that certainly others may not think about, just like I don't know what to check for certain sports like Rugby and Cricket and such.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tourname...-Calendar.aspx

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i prefer to find the tournament twitter feed.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah most of them are in English too, but there are some that are in the native tongue that make it more difficult. Google Translate helps solve that though.