l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Ito vs Falla

Having trouble finding much information on this matchup today. I could only find one write up on this match and it made mention that Ito retired from his last match with an ankle injury and that apparently Falla is one of the favorites for the whole tournament. I'm wondering if I can have confidence in Falla at -430 on the money line to help close out a parlay.

Any insights from some of you that may follow tennis closer than I?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Falla made the finals last year.... I'm sure he won't fix anything here. Look for another Colombian to through the match

l3randonf

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Falla made the finals last year.... I'm sure he won't fix anything here. Look for another Colombian to through the match
    Speaking of fixing...are there any famous and documented cases of fixing in tennis? I know that 99% of the time when people speak about "fixing" in these forums, they are just joking. However, I am curious to know if there have been some shady plays in the past.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Only a couple "famous" ones, Very many (on an absolute basis; not a relative one) as confirmed by odds movement, market volumes and results.

l3randonf

Line jumped to -480 and slowly dropping back down to -435. Making me a bit gun shy. I think I will take Groth to beat Cabal instead.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

falla wins