cashaholic
    cashaholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thursday wta play

French open +86 units

Birmingham -16 units

Wimbeldon + 97 units

Bouchard +140 /// 5 units wins me 7 units

Bouchard has a better serve and stronger return at the moment shes on fire have to roll with the canuck in this spot

Reason why i lowered my units is because im satisfied with my wimbeldon results so the rest of the way i will be betting below ten units to ensure a big cash out at the end of this week doesnt mean im not spending the same time to cap the games just smart gambling 101

Goodluck lets go bouchard !!!!
    Points Awarded:

koch & balls gave cashaholic 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: koch & balls

cashaholic

1 unit = 100 €

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

Hey there cash, so listen, why not make a thread of Your picks. You know, everything in one place. Did some digging and realized You are probs the best capper around for tennis ATM I am sure folks would love to see that, just an idea. Anyway, nice going, tailing Bouchard today, won me some the last couple games

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by ghislaine View Post
    Hey there cash, so listen, why not make a thread of Your picks. You know, everything in one place. Did some digging and realized You are probs the best capper around for tennis ATM I am sure folks would love to see that, just an idea. Anyway, nice going, tailing Bouchard today, won me some the last couple games

How do I do that and diesnt it create clutter ?

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes.. so much discussion in between plays makes it hard to find peoples picks. But then again it keep it all in one if someone wanted to keep track of your picks to make sure you are legit.

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by ghislaine View Post
    Hey there cash, so listen, why not make a threadim of Your picks. You know, everything in one place. Did some digging and realized You are probs the best capper around for tennis ATM I am sure folks would love to see that, just an idea. Anyway, nice going, tailing Bouchard today, won me some the last couple games

Thanks for the love ghislain feels good to be appreciated around here and im glad I can be of help

cashaholic

[QUOTim no=killawookie;22181865]Yes..ivdso much discussion in betweenim hitplays makes it hard to find peoples picks. But then again it keep it all in one if someone wanted to keep track of your picks to make sure you are legit.[/QUOTE]

Cant people go and see my past threads and if im winning almost everyday then why do I have to remind my true followers ?

The clutter can get annoying and Ive had luck using this method fresh thread fresh thoughts clean page new day new money

I dont really have anything to prove my units and ytd are no lie Im hitting 80% since I joined sbr

Plus Im not here to show off
    Points Awarded:

ghislaine gave cashaholic 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

You do Your thing man, if this feels right, go ahead and start a new thread daily. We´ll seek those out for sure Thanks for all the so far !

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by ghislaine;221819itt9
    You do Your thing man, if this feels right, go ahead and start a new thread daily. We´ll seek those out for sure Thanks for all the so far !

Your welcome lets keep It rolling

cashaholic

Another winner boys !!!

Bouchard ml +140 // $$$

+104 units wimbeldon over 10k won on this tournament i think im 12-1 ytd wimbeldon only one wrong last match with strycova

cashaholic

See you guys tomorrow leaning raonic ill keep you posted

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

good job cash, keep it up buds!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

only 5 units not 100 on a lock?

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpics519
    only 5 units nothe 100 on a lock?

I guess you have problems reading my 1st post In this thread

I reached my goals for this tournament and Im cashing out this sunday from my bookie

Im happy with my results so therefore lowering the units is the best thing to do for myself

Why are you so concerned about whats in my pockets maybe because you cant take the fact

That I did well for myself and my supporters jealousy is a discease cappinpicks

I usually bet 50-100 units in the start of tournaments much more selection its been my method

For years dont worry about me so much im doing real well over here cashing tickets everyday

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    good job cash, keep it up buds!

Thanks matt too bad the tournament Is winding down love betting grand slams

See you guys tomorrow

cashaholic

All I see is $$$$$$$$

Thats why im the true cashaholic

I live up to my name

Just a FYI to all my followers please follow my system dont get greedy if you tailed me past month or so lower your units like I did and cash out this sunday cause I wont be posting much until the next grand slam for those who know me well I do not bet everyday when grand slams are done I have less picks per week so collect your winnings and enjoy dont bet it all back

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cashaholic View Post
    Another winner boys !!!

Bouchard ml +140 // $$$

+104 units wimbeldon over 10k won on this tournament i think im 12-1 ytd wimbeldon only one wrong last match with strycova
    Thanks Cashed. Tailed. Not much of a WTA capper myself so, cheers pal.

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Thanks Cashed. Tailed. Not much of a WTA capper myself so, cheers pal.

Your welcome bro

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Cash,

If you got time, I'd love to hear your logic on the Baby fed bet against Murray?

Was it just a value play on the odds? If not, what did you see in both players previous matches that would have given you any hope that baby-feds could have won?

Many thanks!!!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    Cash,

If you got time, I'd love to hear your logic on the Baby fed bet against Murray?

Was it just a value play on the odds? If not, what did you see in both players previous matches that would have given you any hope that baby-feds could have won?

Many thanks!!!
    you being serious? fairay is dog shit and showed it as always vs a solid player

cashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    Cash,

If you got timeis I'd love to hear your logic on the Baby fed bet against Murray?

Many thanks!!!

The reason why I bet dimittov was because murray Is not the same as he used to be meanwhile dimitrov was playing very well this year that pick was easy to cap the books inflated the line to lure public onto murray classic set up