Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Never in doubt what a win for King fog and Jose perlas! just wanted to show up Walt did the 15th seed.

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    Easiest fade of the day/all-time
    why would you talk crap about Amogrols upset pick lol bad enough he missed Haider mauer who was 200 rank spots better and +150

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    u cant find a loss in my 5-0 thread keep being negative and you won't ever hit the easy mismatch line error locks vegas gifts you every other day
    Keep referencing your 6-0...congrats.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Quote Originally Posted by amolg24 View Post
    You are so full of it sometimes...
    I am not expected to have all these posted winners you speak of cuz im not the one sitting here bragging about all my winners....you on the other hand, all you do it BRAG and BOAST about your winners when you barely post anything CLEARLY prematch. Bottom line man, get over yourself.

I just got into posting my plays and only post em when I feel they are quality enough for people to follow cuz I understand when people post stuff on here you can have people betting their REAL money on it, and thats not something I take lightly, as opposed to my own money LOL

Keep bragging about your vague mid and post match input where 90% of people cannot follow or take any value from.

You made it a win win situation for yourself, post vague input about matches and when it wins you can brag and when it loses, it gets lost in the mix of things and you mention nothing about it. As much as you may think your a great capper, nobody has any respect for it, which you obviously seem to care nothing about.
    Just ignore him this wanker was giving shit to a guy when his bet was losing but after it won he said he bet it , what a loser

amolg24

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Just ignore him this wanker was giving shit to a guy when his bet was losing but after it won he said he bet it , what a loser
    This is a very common practice for cappin

Cappinpicks

Keep referencing your 6-0...congrats.
    just to teach you a little more Cibulkova was -140 and rankings SCREAMED she would steam roll.. u can obviously see it was easy as could be

Cappinpicks

This is a very common practice for cappin
    what is that brtish snaggletooth tard talking about? I was cheering for your cover just laughing at walt's mush job, apparantly he's too retarded to see I posted i had fog in a parlay when he was down big

amolg24

what is that brtish snaggletooth tard talking about? I was cheering for your cover just laughing at walt's mush job, apparantly he's too retarded to see I posted i had fog in a parlay when he was down big
    I think he was referencing another thread...considering its not the first time you've done it, but thats besides the point.

Also, I was already on Cibulkova, and like you I didn't post about it before the match, but you don't see me bragging on here about a call that I made on my own and didn't share to the rest of the forum.

amolg24

just to teach you a little more Cibulkova was -140 and rankings SCREAMED she would steam roll.. u can obviously see it was easy as could be
    So now your 7-0 right??

Cappinpicks

I think he was referencing another thread...considering its not the first time you've done it, but thats besides the point.

Also, I was already on Cibulkova, and like you I didn't post about it before the match, but you don't see me bragging on here about a call that I made on my own and didn't share to the rest of the forum.
    what is bragging to you exactly? discussing how easy the vegas mistakes were? dont see why we cant talk about them so we can be on the next ones

amolg24

what is bragging to you exactly? discussing how easy the vegas mistakes were? dont see why we cant talk about them so we can be on the next ones
    I get that and I have NO issues with discussion, but your not really providing any light to a topic or valuable input by just stating who won and that it was just such an easy and obvious pick.

Lets talk about em BEFORE the matches start so people can actually capitalize on the discussion that we are having...just my two cents if you ask me.

Cappinpicks

I get that and I have NO issues with discussion, but your not really providing any light to a topic or valuable input by just stating who won and that it was just such an easy and obvious pick.

Lets talk about em BEFORE the matches start so people can actually capitalize on the discussion that we are having...just my two cents if you ask me.
    Ok but my point is if a player is better anyways and is ranked 10x better than opponet why not hammer them especially if dogged? seems like 90% win based on results this year

amolg24

Ok but my point is if a player is better anyways and is ranked 10x better than opponet why not hammer them especially if dogged? seems like 90% win based on results this year
    I agree there pal...lets keep searching through these matches and find these rare ones...seemed to be around more when you were finding those challenger picks? Less often during the slams, what do you think?

Cappinpicks

Well today seemed really nice with cibulk nara haider the exception was becker but we all know hes a lock on grass vs crap young... cant believe we werent on Youzhny 3-0 vs ward

First 123