jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

When Joker is back to 100% he will win a slam in 2014

I'm guessing it's going to be US Open.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Uh, if everybody gets back to "super-duper 100% percent", Murray takes Wimby and Nadal US Open. We are out of Slams then, unless Djoker decides to take up golf.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Uh, if everybody gets back to "super-duper 100% percent", Murray takes Wimby and Nadal US Open. We are out of Slams then, unless Djoker decides to take up golf.
    What? What makes u think Nadal will win US open? Lol the only reason Nadal beat djoker is because wawrinka took djoker to a long ass 5 sets right befor the final... If djoker avoids a silly wawrinka or Murray matchup he will destroy Nadal quickly... Like he has on hardcourts recently

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

I'm glad Nadal won but Djok did look out of sorts and made strangely high # of UEs.
    If he's 100%, I'd take Djok to win both Wimbledon and US Open but who knows what effect does this french open loss has on Djok?

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    What? What makes u think Nadal will win US open? Lol the only reason Nadal beat djoker is because wawrinka took djoker to a long ass 5 sets right befor the final... If djoker avoids a silly wawrinka or Murray matchup he will destroy Nadal quickly... Like he has on hardcourts recently
    I was not the one who started this silly thread. A lot will depend on the draw and other factors. For every Wawrinka, there is another Raonic and Dimitrov coming up. Over the past two years Djoker has not looked as dominant as he did a couple of years ago. If I had to bet, I would say his best chance is at the next Aus Open. But let's see how it looks at Wimby early on. Djoker might win it with a favorable draw.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

The likely is likely. The most likely is the most likely.
    – Sincerely, random jackass

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Choker loves to choke on Slam finals lately