El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Pliskova +245

Bouchard, ranked 19th, has been one of my horses this year so its seems like I'm cheating her betting against her. But I coincidentally watched all three of her clay loses she had a month or so ago against Kuz, Rad and Shi and She looked absolutely horrible. She couldnt get proper footing to hit the corners needed to beat top ranked opponents.

She has a decent clay record, but her wins were against journeymen and her loses to quality players. Her most recent wins were against the lower echelon of talent.

Pliskova's recent wins were against three of the better players in the tournament including Top ranked Kerber.

Tennis insight has it at (19 - 38%) - (67 - 80%) in favor of Bouchard.

Pliskova is streaking right now, Bouchard seems to be just cruzing.

Based on my assumption that Bouchard will struggle on clay against quality opponents coupled with Pliskova's recent surge I feel this closer to 50 - 50%.

So since I think its a coin flip, I'll go max on Pliskova. Good luck

Wager Type : Money Line
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 2,000.00 / 4,900.00(USD)
    Accepted : 5/24/2014 2:49AM - PST

Sport / Period : WTA Match Betting Tennis / Game
    Selection : Ka. Pliskova
    Time : 5/24/2014 5:00:01AM - (PST)
    Line : +245
    Game Notes : MATCH WAGERING - A full set must be completed for money line wagers to have action. The spread and total are based on sets and the full match must be completed for action. On first set betting, 1st set must be completed for money line wagers to be valid.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Why not bet your house on it? BOL

I am on over 21

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I looked long a hard at that one....I passed but I still like the over, gl

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

This is nowhere near a coin-flip, but she certainly stands about a one in three chance. If you consider this a coin-flip you seriously need to reconsider your capping.

I hope you win!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt1216

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Very bold move, backing the underdog with 2k.

I would just lke to comment on that part, where you said that you saw all of three her losses on clay this season and how she was unable to get her feet set properly, for her shots. Well, big credit for that had her opponents. Kuznetsova and Radwanska are two very experianced players, which have high tennis IQ (especially Rad), and know how to play tennis on clay. They managed to put Bouchard in these type of situations, where she had problems to play her aggresive type of game and because of that she commited many errors.

I personally don't think that Pliskova can do that. I am affraid she is going to try to out-hit Bouchard and that is not the right recipe for the win, considering how good Bouchard played this torunament. But hey, it's WTA, and you never know. Favorites have meltdowns pretty often, so I rather see someone putting 2k to win big with underdog, then laying heavy juice. I am staying away from this one, as I believe odds are pretty much fair, but best of luck to you!

kenz

This clay is pretty fast.

I think Pliskova has a chance(not sure if she will capitalize it). Bouchard is still mentally teen-and going for her first WTA title should put her on nerves. Also Pliskova is a good dog generally.

Pliskova was not too far from beating Cibulkova in the final this year. I think Pliskova has a chance but not sure if she will capitalize it as I said. But it should be a long game. I like over 21 @1.76 with this odds. ıt is now @1.66 where I took the bet.

kenz

Strange to see over 20.5 @1.80 on bet365 livebet menu

I had under 24.5 @1.97 for Karlo/Kohl and seeing over 23.5 @2 in bet365 livebet menu was a good sign. Now it is not that bad for this game but surprised with the odds

Hardcoar

You all make good points, but again: Anyone who thinks this is anywhere close to a coin-flip shouldn't be betting on tennis. Especially not 2k @ 3.5 singles on WTA.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    You all make good points, but again: Anyone who thinks this is anywhere close to a coin-flip shouldn't be betting on tennis. Especially not 2k @ 3.5 singles on WTA.
    Anyone betting 2k on WTA alone shouldn't be betting tennis =.="

Hardcoar

She's alive now... best of luck!

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Good luck to you EL SOL.. I wanted to make a $500 on Pliskova ML but i didn't pull the trigger

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Why not bet your house on it? BOL

I am on over 21
    Cash it @1.76

alexus110
    alexus110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

So what now.... Which biatch takes it

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

bouchard seeking her first tourney win and u bet against her, sometimes i wonder about you noobs. #embarrassing

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    bouchard seeking her first tourney win and u bet against her, sometimes i wonder about you noobs. #embarrassing
    Classy, you f*cking jackass.

This bet was not a bad one IMO (as mentioned well before the match).

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Classy, you f*cking jackass.

This bet was not a bad one IMO (as mentioned well before the match).
    i actually just woke up and didn't have a dime on the match, pretty pissed i missed this one but oh well.
    bouchard was never going to lose this match which was obvious. very obvious. very very obvious. that is all.

embarrassing fools in here. you guys crack me up

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    i hate people like this.