bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

ferrer to win rome +750 / dimitrov to win rome +1750

nadal, murray , and joker are the 3 faves to win tourny & they are all out of form. i feel i should try to take advantage.

both these bets could go down tomorrow, but im taking a shot.

dimitrov has haas tomorrow, while nadal and murray go at it. I think dimitrov can beat either of them. Nadal has looked awful this week, plain and simple. He got his shit together to get past Youzhny and Simon but IF he plays like that against dimitrov he will lose....maybe even to Murray , who has looked a lot better than he did last week, but he still looks shitty and breatable. Granollers and Melzer both choked up a break in their matches against him.

on the other side, ferrer has a HORRIBLE h2h record against joker, but im pretty sure they were mostly hard courts, and ferrer has looked amazing recently, especially against gulbis, defending anything and everything... I think he has a very good chance to get past joker tomorrow. Then it would be raonic or chardy before the final. joker has been very rusty this week coming off his injury. So-so against Stepanek, then ended up raping kohlschreiber after a HORRIBLE 1st set complaining about court conditions a couple times throughout the match.

good luck to me

AceAce
    AceAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3193

Good look bababooey, what book do you use that has updated futures?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

the books have ferrer @5.00... I didn't see djoker play today... The books are suggesting he's just fine? Ferrer is a massive step up( when on) from kohls

bababooey13

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    the books have ferrer @5.00... I didn't see djoker play today... The books are suggesting he's just fine? Ferrer is a massive step up( when on) from kohls
    joker looked pretty good to finish of kohl, no doubt, but he did just enough... and he played the 1st set like he hadn't played tennis in a month. kohl did nothing special today and almost choked away the 1st set. Im pretty sure joker won't rape ferrer tomorrow, hope im not wrong.

bababooey13

Quote Originally Posted by AceAce View Post
    Good look bababooey, what book do you use that has updated futures?
    appreciate it dude, pinnacle just posted these odds.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    joker looked pretty good to finish of kohl, no doubt, but he did just enough... and he played the 1st set like he hadn't played tennis in a month. kohl did nothing special today and almost choked away the 1st set. Im pretty sure joker won't rape ferrer tomorrow, hope im not wrong.
    Good to know, ferrer looked good vs gulbis today. I may take a stab at ferrer ML tomorrow

AceAce
    AceAce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3193

Yeah I agree, I think Ferrer has a good chance vs Novak tomorrow

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you guys get too excited seeing Ferrer demolish someone whom he frustrates easily and crawls inside of his head like Gulbis. It's a quality win, but Gulbis obviously has some mental blocks with certain players. I think Ferrer can take a set off Djokovic as he continues to work into form - but Djokovic is a better clay court player at this stage and you can just see when he gets engaged, he's in kill mode. Be interesting to see if he's in kill mode from the first ball now that he knows the competition is stiffer.

I don't think the Ferrer future was a great investment. I understand it. Obviously it's going to look great if he pulls off the win, but I think it's likely to be dead come tomorrow. Think if you liked Ferrer to get further, playing his ML against Djokovic would make more sense to me. Just my two cents. Dimitrov is interesting. I'm not sure if Wawrinka sucked dikk today or Haas was really good, so it'll be an interesting match. Think he's appropriately priced given his path. Good luck to ya.

bababooey13

thanks EP. it is what it is if joker beats ferrer it's not a surprise to anyone but he has looked 'off' this week for sure...i will be taking the moneyline as well...just taking a shot here. no guts, no glory.... & the gulbis rape doesn't get me too excited, believe me. Has very little to do with this bet.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    thanks EP. it is what it is if joker beats ferrer it's not a surprise to anyone but he has looked 'off' this week for sure...i will be taking the moneyline as well...just taking a shot here. no guts, no glory.... & the gulbis rape doesn't get me too excited, believe me. Has very little to do with this bet.
    Did either of you guys watch the ferrer rallies?? I wasn't making any forced errors, rediculous today.

bababooey13

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Did either of you guys watch the ferrer rallies?? I wasn't making any forced errors, rediculous today.
    ya matt ..tis true. there were a bunch of rallies i thought gulbis had ferrer dead and david just kept defending everything.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

We never seen David do his thing before?

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    We never seen David do his thing before?
    No but he seemed geared to go, not missing a thing. Better than average david

hendrafirmanto
    hendrafirmanto's Avatar Become A Pro!

How's the weather forecast in rome for tommorow? If its windy, its going to help ferrer or not?

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Ferrer's record against Djokovic on clay is fairly close.