fabulous
    fabulous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Is there a way to know who are the players who choose to serve at start of the match?

I 'm looking for a way to know who are the players who choose to serve at the beginning of a match and who are the players who choose to receive. I know some players like Nadal always choose to receive and some like Isner always serve, but is there a website/link that gives that information for all players?

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Good question.

No idea.

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Isner chose to serve against Ferrer.

But it's a good idea to keep data about that indeed.

ed: Oh you posted that about Isner already.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Watch the ATP live score website and wait for the yellow ball to go next to a player when starting..?

ardacet8
    ardacet8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5098

As far as I know, before the match players come together and decide if they want to choose the side or the ball just like football but obviously they dont dictate but do this in a friendly manner so Nadal always receives first. And that's why I'm very excited to cash 1st set over 9,5 games!(at price 2,02!) Nadal very oftenly finishes the first set 6-4 if he wins and if he loses (which is rare), he loses in tiebreak or so. Also Nishikori is a player who steps up in the last 2 service games of his opponent so this bet is a great one from where I look at it.