Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I don't think any of it is fake if that is what you are alluding to. If you're watching, very apparent he cannot move as well and his serve is shit now with his legs going because of the back.
    I do believe that he is having serious issues, so no I don't think it's fake. I do think he is a big Murray generally speaking though. No matter how fit he is or how well he's doing he looks like he could fall over and die at any given point.

Despite believing him now (obviously he wouldn't stop trying if he didn't need to), you have to note how suddenly he went from GOAT to goatshit.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotcha. That I agree with. He's very frail.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Kei was playing long rallies in the end of 2nd set really well, and if he loses the point he was acting like he has a problem in his ankle.

Murray-like

jazzdrum78
    jazzdrum78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Not just physically frail. Mentally frail.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Cappingpicks posting in every thread right now but not this one

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Would have been great if he finished nadal

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Cappingpicks posting in every thread right now but not this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Would have been great if he finished nadal

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I don't think he's actually made a single bet that he posts. I'd give that at odds.
    thankfully for me you are as bad at these bets as your other posted monopoly bets that lose most of the time

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Funny how the #1 player in the world can lose confidence within the opening set and look like the underdog.

Just goes to show, there's really no telling nowadays how anyone is going to show up from one match to the next. Nishikori is doing what we thought Nadal would do.
    Im not sure if you have ever noticed but Nadal and Djokovic sandbag sets all the time. Nadal from Spain, he coulda done the boys a favor. No big deal.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nadal won that final but he should seriously worry about his tennis if he wants a 9th french open. Yesterday even guys like Wawrinka or Ferrer would have beaten him at the french open.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    Nadal won that final but he should seriously worry about his tennis if he wants a 9th french open. Yesterday even guys like Wawrinka or Ferrer would have beaten him at the french open.
    Somethin has been up this year for sure. Maybe his body is tennis wise is nearing the end. Steroids take a till on your joints and knees specifically. This may have aged his body a bit.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lest we not forget, someone has to take three sets from him at RG. Many can claim two, but there is a reason Slams have been dominated by the same guys in this generation. Very difficult to maintain the level needed to beat someone like Nadal on clay for three winning sets or to hope he is off for multiple sets.

Hrs certainly lacked something at times, but he's going to be blessed with a cake draw likely where his level of effort won't even need a B level for multiple rounds.

First 123