ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

FML...All in on Nishikori

got my ass hammered on overs in both nba games tonight. went on full tilt and dumped 20 units on Nishikori. I shouldn't of done that, but let's see what happens.

Good luck to all! Lets do this Nishikori! Hoping to wake up a winner

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Chudinelli at 1

Geoff_Saari
    Geoff_Saari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

He´s def not losing to Raonic. Shoulda parlayed it with Bautista Agut .. locks

How much $ is 20 units if I may ask?

GL broseph

hendrafirmanto
    hendrafirmanto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mate, do not chase your losses, it won't end well in long term. Bol!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: drfunkmaster

Cappinpicks

raonic can only win if he serves lights out in TB's.. or can break possibly once.. looks good but could be scary

ap1ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff_Saari View Post
    He´s def not losing to Raonic. Shoulda parlayed it with Bautista Agut .. locks

How much $ is 20 units if I may ask?

GL broseph
    $2000. Good luck to all!!

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Nish returning well. Shouldnt be a problem but still not worth big amounts of money at those odds.

ap1ftw

Quote Originally Posted by hendrafirmanto View Post
    Mate, do not chase your losses, it won't end well in long term. Bol!
    Thanks, I definitely agree with this.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

thanks for the fade!!!

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know what guys, Dodig and Nishikori had the same number of break points in R1. Dodig had 4 converted 1, Nishikori had 4 converted 3.
    The surface is fast, I wouldn't say it is a lock, I still think Nishikori will win this but don't think it's a lock.
    Bautista-Agut is a lock yep.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not saying he will but I've seen Nishikori tank matches when he's this much of a favorite. I like him better as a dog or less than -175 but -270 is way too much considering his opponent can have a lights out serving day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bababooey13

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    You know what guys, Dodig and Nishikori had the same number of break points in R1. Dodig had 4 converted 1, Nishikori had 4 converted 3.
    The surface is fast, I wouldn't say it is a lock, I still think Nishikori will win this but don't think it's a lock.
    how? kubot beat simon and agut is shaky

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    how? kubot beat simon and agut is shaky
    agut has beaten who hes supposed to beat past couple months since davis cup. hes only lost to nishikori, fognini, gulbis, joker. kubot is shit, simon is shit. plus , agut is a dirt baller.
    Last edited by bababooey13; 05-08-14 at 01:08 AM.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    Shouldn't over read statistics as they only paint a small part of the picture. Had to watch the game to see that Nish was in complete domination. Nish had Dodig at deuce in almost all his service games except 2 where he held to 30 if I remember correctly. Dodig was only in the match cause he came up with big serves and big defensive plays at crucial points. As for the break points, they all came for Dodig in 2 games and Nish is always going to have break points against him as his serve ain't the best. Just like players like Ferrer and even Nadal to some extent, they will face a fair amount of break points even when they r completely dominating.

EDIT: Just had a look at some numbers. Seppi had more break points against Nadal despite losing 6-3 6-1 and Gabishvili had one less despite losing 6-4 6-1. This happens for players who don't have the biggest serves.
    Last edited by SirtySree; 05-08-14 at 01:14 AM.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    agut has beaten who hes supposed to beat past couple months since davis cup. hes only lost to nishikori, fognini, gulbis, joker. kubot is shit, simon is shit. plus , agut is a dirt baller.
    I watched the whole Verdasco/Agut match... Agut was steady but Verdasco should have broken him and won as he was the better player for most of the match. Verdasco did his usual self destruct after not getting thre break up 40-0 with Agut serving. Although Verdasco lost it does show Agut is a fighter

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Not saying he will but I've seen Nishikori tank matches when he's this much of a favorite. I like him better as a dog or less than -175 but -270 is way too much considering his opponent can have a lights out serving day.
    Raonic has been deceptively solid on clay lately. This is much closer than the odds would suggest. If Milos is hitting that huge first serve consistantly look out, his return game is improving.

bababooey13

itty bit of rlm in raonic's favor on pinny.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

should have taken serena -1.5 sets and nadal -1.5 sets

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Never ever gonna trust Raonic again, the guy might not be that bad at clay but once he begins to suspect himself he is done.

Sushikori

kenz

Last year watched both his games. Did not watch against Chardy but Chardy faks up in Masters

Last year barely beat Davydenko and began to fade when Nando played well and Spanish supported him.

Raonic is weak-hearted, plain and simple

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Never ever gonna trust Raonic again, the guy might not be that bad at clay but once he begins to suspect himself he is done.

Sushikori

Smart words man

This matchup is not for betting(winner side), in one hand Nishi play great so far and he's clear fav against Raonic this days, but he aint deserves to be 1.30 fav against any top15 player, and we def dont want to pay this price on this game.

On the other hand Giraff can be trusted like you said,esp on clay,and the last thing we want to do is to back this candian ass against on-form Nishikori,even if odds looks very good.

So on the winner side,no bet is the best option.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Not saying he will but I've seen Nishikori tank matches when he's this much of a favorite
    He said his goal is be in the ATP year-end World Championships. He said it is very hard to be consistent to be in top 10 or top 8 "but I am good on clay and will give all my efforts". With Delpo nowhere to be seen, Tsonga declining, Gasquet not a threat, Murray questionable Nishi might have his best shot this year

Raonic is world no 9 currently while Nishi is 12, so he should be more motivated to stop Raonic advance in a Masters event which distributes a lot of points
    Last edited by kenz; 05-08-14 at 03:08 AM.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeCash View Post
    Smart words man

This matchup is not for betting(winner side), in one hand Nishi play great so far and he's clear fav against Raonic this days, but he aint deserves to be 1.30 fav against any top15 player, and we def dont want to pay this price on this game.

On the other hand Giraff can be trusted like you said,esp on clay,and the last thing we want to do is to back this candian ass against on-form Nishikori,even if odds looks very good.

So on the winner side,no bet is the best option.
    I am on Nishi @1.37

You said Radwanska should be around @1.35 agaisnt Kuznetsova and not like Nishi at these odds? No offence JustSomeCash, you are a good guy

JustSomeCash

I am on Nishi @1.37

You said Radwanska should be around @1.35 agaisnt Kuznetsova and not like Nishi at these odds? No offence JustSomeCash, you are a good guy
    Never offence

Nishi at 1.30 against top15 = not tempting for bet

Arad (always soild against bad temper players) at 1.70 against crazy-f\*\*k russian(considering she is not what she was used to be in the past and these days, she does not do nothing except some noise and wind.) = way more tempting for me

However,even that arad saves 3mp in a row,it didnt say nothing to me,she need to finish this one in stright,but like i said above,Kuz only did noise and wind,she make some noise when she comback against CSN and lead *4:1 in the 3rd set,one touch from that title,then lost 5 games in a row,and yesterday again,she didnt finished the game after she lead 4:1 and even more shit came on the TB,so for me, only by accident , (you could say maybe because Arad could not entirely escape from the past between the them) she pushed thats game so far.

And one more little thing, if you do not agree with someone, that does not make him necessarily wrong.

Peace and love

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeCash View Post
    Never offence

Nishi at 1.30 against top15 = not tempting for bet

Arad (always soild against bad temper players) at 1.70 against crazy-f\*\*k russian(considering she is not what she was used to be in the past and these days, she does not do nothing except some noise and wind.) = way more tempting for me

However,even that arad saves 3mp in a row,it didnt say nothing to me,she need to finish this one in stright,but like i said above,Kuz only did noise and wind,she make some noise when she comback against CSN and lead *4:1 in the 3rd set,one touch from that title,then lost 5 games in a row,and yesterday again,she didnt finished the game after she lead 4:1 and even more shit came on the TB,so for me, only by accident , (you could say maybe because Arad could not entirely escape from the past between the them) she pushed thats game so far.

And one more little thing, if you do not agree with someone, that does not make him necessarily wrong.

Peace and love
    I feel you are biased against Kuznetsova and I think it was a coin flip. Kuznet was way more than noise and wind by wasting 3 match points (If he won 1 of those 3 points you would not write this) still leading H2H 10-4 so @2.42 was value, but respect your view

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Am I the only one who thinks Agut is not a lock at all lol.

JustSomeCash

I feel you are biased against Kuznetsova and I think it was a coin flip. Kuznet was way more than noise and wind by wasting 3 match points (If he won 1 of those 3 points you would not write this) still leading H2H 10-4 so @2.42 was value, but respect your view

still leading H2H 10-4 so @2.42 was value

But that was in the past you get my point,we all know that two of them change from then to know so at this moment she aint deserved to be so close to even against player like Arad. also,lets take Federer@Waw H2H,after he lead by 15-0 and even now 15-1,I never going to back Federer at this time of the year against Waw as big Fav and even as low fav(high odds) he will not worth the bet IMO,although he lead 15:1, different times, different things.

And you know, "maybe if things was..." it's not for realistic people.

Like we say: " If Kuz was winning the first 15/20 points she was able to bagle arad ass" If and If,but we all care about waht was,not if

Keep up the good work,you are very essential for this forum

ap1ftw

BANG FAM! 6-7, 6-7 NISHIKORI!!! Glad i was able to minimize my losses from the NBA last night. Tonight i will get em again!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Must have been a hell of a rush...Congrats..

ap1ftw

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Must have been a hell of a rush...Congrats..
    I sleep through my Tennis matches. Notification went off when Nishikori won 1st set. Peaked and went back to sleep. Next notification showed he won, now i'm up Thanks beefcake

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Do you have flashscore set up next to your bed on your favorites? So when he wins the set does it go" URGGH, GAME SET!!" in a manly voice..

hendrafirmanto
    hendrafirmanto's Avatar Become A Pro!

BANG FAM! 6-7, 6-7 NISHIKORI!!! Glad i was able to minimize my losses from the NBA last night. Tonight i will get em again!
    Congrats! Maybe you should focus, you have better luck on tennis

ap1ftw

Do you have flashscore set up next to your bed on your favorites? So when he wins the set does it go" URGGH, GAME SET!!" in a manly voice..
    no

bababooey13

ive done this

ap1ftw

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    ive done this

If I bet on tennis more, I believe that's something I WOULD do...then again...I don't want the girl knowing when i'm winning while we're out

I only come to Tennis when I'm on tilt....plus with the games starting early, these seem like the best type of bets to place so when I wake up i'm usually out of tilt mode (unless I lose again lol). I learned that when I over analyze matches, I make wrong plays. For some reason I make better ones on tilt. It's like a game of poker to me.

12 Last