rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Your greatest Tennis betting run?

Just a positive/motivational thread for the newcomers. It will be great if someone wants to share their past experience.

Mine was during US Open 2010. I've made 2200 $ starting with 50. Unfortunately i lost 35-40 % of them in the next two months (before Masters Cup).

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

LOL nice psycho thread

My best run was last year in Feb. from 100$ I've made 6,750$ +- in 3 weeks than one night all end,I bet with 1750 on Berloq +1.5 sets @ 1.17 and he lost,than i was wake up for work and see this bullshit so I was so angry and I put 4,000 on Fat-David-Nalbandian @ 1.45 to win Badne and after he won the first set he lost both sets to bust my ass,this day was pure pain hahah.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow ranklash
    big rush indeed

as far as i am concerned

early 2011
    by 2 times i won 13 bets in a row (odds from 1.20 to 1.90 (never more, average odds around 1.45 i guess)

went from 170 to +3K, and like you lost most of it (withdrew around 1K i think)

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeCash View Post
    LOL nice psycho thread

My best run was last year in Feb. from 100$ I've made 6,750$ +- in 3 weeks than one night all end,I bet with 1750 on Berloq +1.5 sets @ 1.17 and he lost,than i was wake up for work and see this bullshit so I was so angry and I put 4,000 on Fat-David-Nalbandian @ 1.45 to win Badne and after he won the first set he lost both sets to bust my ass,this day was pure pain hahah.
    horrible, and that's why bookies are rich
    did the same kind of mistakes a few times in the past

rankslash

The biggest problem is that almost every great betting run comes in hand with a horrible bankroll management. And when lady luck gives us the finger, there goes our hard work.

rankslash

LOL nice psycho thread

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
    wow ranklash
    big rush indeed

as far as i am concerned

early 2011
    by 2 times i won 13 bets in a row (odds from 1.20 to 1.90 (never more, average odds around 1.45 i guess)

went from 170 to +3K, and like you lost most of it (withdrew around 1K i think)

I'm not sure if you agree, but in my opinion tennis is the only sport where it's realistic to get from 100 to 10 000 in a month. (kinda like poker) Way more matches than football, basketball, etc... Unfortunately the chance of going broke is the same as other markets.

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by rankslash View Post
    The biggest problem is that almost every great betting run comes in hand with a horrible bankroll management. And when lady luck gives us the finger, there goes our hard work.

Thats true,but if we want to be honest,w/o to be carzy penetrate,we can't turn 50-100$ to 3-7K so quick,so good bankroll management never give us a chance to run so far with few $$ ,bankroll management more suited to a rich ass's.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

none..never had a big run. Its too tough of a sport.

rankslash

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    tough of a sport? Which sport do you consider easier to bet on? College football, nfl, mlb?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Thats true,but if we want to be honest,w/o to be carzy penetrate,we can't turn 50-100$ to 3-7K so quick,so good bankroll management never give us a chance to run so far with few $$ ,bankroll management more suited to a rich ass's.
    Without good bankroll management, you will almost always lose longterm. It literally doesn't matter what you bet, big over-staking has a negative expected bankroll growth.
    Points Awarded:

EaglesPhan36 gave HeeeHAWWWW 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think tennis is the easiest. If you watch the matches you can tell who is in form and who isn't. It takes some time to watch the matches, but you just have to analyze two people instead of the whole team like other sports.