pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Questions for MDF

It is pretty easy to tell from your tennis match insights that you know what are you doing. Congrats and keep up the great work.
    I have question for you. Can you tell me your staking plan in units? And also when do you decide for big plays and how to protect your bank just in case that big play doesnt go well.
    These are three painful spots for me as bettor and I would like to hear any advice regarding this.
    Thanks in advance. BOL

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

pipita17
    Update your status

You, with thumbs up, thank you very much for your contribution.
    Sport Total Predictions Won Lost + / - ROI
    Tennis 585 662.46 251.0 77.46 13.2 %

This are my stats and I dont have any problem to ask for any advice so I could take my game on next level.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by pipita17 View Post
    You, with thumbs up, thank you very much for your contribution.
    Fukking hilarious

Dmoneytx

Hey Pipita, there are "several" guys around here that "really" know what they are talking about sir, just a tip

professionalAD

i meant to bump the thread up so mdf can answer dumfuuck

Dmoneytx

I was commenting that your response with the thumbs up was actually funny...

Then you call me "dumbfuk"??? Huh?? Someone losing money & in a bad mood today???? LOL!!! Fuk you bro

Don't cry too much today ok?? U sounded like a whiny little biotch. Lol. Have fun with that..

Theboy1dur
    Theboy1dur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

Then you call me "dumbfuk"??? Huh?? Someone losing money & in a bad mood today???? LOL!!! Fuk you bro

Don't cry too much today ok?? U sounded like a whiny little biotch. Lol. Have fun with that..

???? First off, you quoted the OP's response, not ProfessionalAD's. So, There is no way you meant his thumbs up was funny. Second, are you really this childish? God, you sound like the petulant children you teach. Kudos for teaching Autistic kids, but I have a feeling, it's cause you, yourself are autistic or have some other mental issues. Which by your posts over the years, everyone on this forum knows.

Third, do you ever stop tooting your own horn? It's pathetic. Everyone on here knows that. The OP asked a question about money management. Something, YOU, clearly know nothing about! You even self admit you struggle with it, by putting the same high favorite, in multiple parlays. You constantly are tweaking your strategy, year after year. So what the hell does the OP want your opinion on money management for?

In final, he didn't ask for your opinion for a reason ... stop hijacking his thread.

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Geeez so much hate on this forum.

Dmoneytx

Woaa, woaa boy one durrrrr.....

First off, my comment WAS to prof bec HE is the one that put the thumbs up. Hello??? What fukking thread ya reading bro??? Lol...

Second off, I was being cool, not laughing AT him moron, but I thought he comment was funny to this thread title... Hello???????

Third, I am always a child at heart. Keeps ya young man, you should try it sometime old man, lol...

Fourth, I have helped 100's of people over the years, for absolutely free dumbazz... You haven't done shit like that, so um, stfu. Lol...

Fifth, when did I "toot" my horn on this thread dumbazz??? I said there are SEVERAL good guys here, HELLO????!! Learn how to read dumbazz

Sixth, I don't know money management???? LMAO... Been posting here for over 2 years, overall winner in 2 years and I don't know money management??? Fukking hilarious, lol...

Seventh, um, go fuk yourself Have a nice day durrrrrr....

PS> I put the same guy in multiple parlays bec I like that player azzhole. Alamagro gonna play well for me tonight, watch And money management is NOT about what style you play moron, it's how you gamble in ANY system. I never go on tilt brotha, unlike most people, unlike YOU most likely Now piss off... You couldn't touch me in a capping contest, trust me. Trust me...

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Being told off by D'Mo is the next best thing to having Ice-T himself do it!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    Geeez so much hate on this forum.
    Boy 1 durrrrrrrr is losing his azz today, lol. Feel bad for the guy, has to come in and hate on someone for no reason. LOL!!!! What a chump that guy is

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Being told off by D'Mo is the next best thing to having Ice-T himself do it!
    I hope they fuk with me Hard, I will bring it all day long and show that 1 durrrrr that he is a fukking moron...

Heading out to lessons again, I hope he keeps at it & when I come back, I will make him look like the moron he is

Dmoneytx

And hey Hard, he thinks I have Autism or a Special Needs.... What a loser that guy is. IF he had ANY idea what it is like around those awesome kids. People who talk shit like "that" are beyond stupid. These kids struggle to live their lives day to day man, day to day....

I never bring shit up like that, but you can clearly see that some people will use words like that to try to be big. To me that is horrible, smh....

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Pipita,

To answer your questions, I don't have a "traditional" bankroll management style. In previous years, I used to keep a bankroll of about 100 units and play off of that but that style doesn't work well for me. To be honest, what I usually do now is deposit $300 at the beginning of a tournament and work my way until the semi or final upon which I will hammer for the maximum units.

Once a tourney gets down to the semifinals or finals, I usually have a very strong feel for the player's form thus this is when I have the maximum edge over the books. Once I reach my goal of $10k or more , I will immediately withdrawal everything and start over again with a $300 deposit. I never deposit more than three straight times within a month. If I happen to lose the three deposits, I will wait until next month to play again. This will clear your head and let's you start with a fresh mind instead of that tilt betting feeling. This method has worked well for me. Earlier this month, I turned a $300 deposit into $14K currently in the account. I requested a payout yesterday and won't play tennis until the next 500 or higher tournament.

I also don't play every tournament. It is incredibly difficult to beat the books playing every tournament over the course of a year. My advice to you if you're just starting out is to bet small until you get a good feel of the players. This is much more important than unit size. Don't keep a bankroll of more than 30 units. The bigger your bankroll size, the more tendency you'll have of blowing it all once you get a bad beat. Ask for a payout and start all over again with only a few hundred dollar deposit. This may seem tedious to keep on depositing but trust me, it helps prevent from tilting and blowing a bankroll you worked hard for over the season in just a weekend of bad bets.

Best of luck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt1216, and pipita17

professionalAD

not you lol.... the OP =)

professionalAD

jesus seriously guys.... it was towards the OP.... lmao relax its a losing forum lmao

Theboy1dur

I'm sure the OP appreciates MDF's response. As do us other forum followers, who don't post, but come here for the information. That is a mature, grown up individual (MDF).

DMoney ... A 40 yo that talks the way you do? Look at your posts, Look at your words. Your spelling. The words you use. Your self admitted drug use.

To comment on your lecture points ...

1. If your comment was to Prof. Why quote the OP's response. You should have quoted Prof's response. hence why Prof was offended by your comment. Hence, why he and I, and anyone else would read that. Maybe you don't know how to use the internet. But, I'm not the moron there, as it was evident, based on who you quote, the comment is directed towards that person in said quote. So call me a moron all you want. Which is ironic, because You claim I said something bad about Autistic kids. Which I didn't. Just said, you might be also. The irony is, even if I did say something about autistic kids, which I didn't. You are a hypocrite, by calling me a moron. Just saying.

2. 3. 4. Thread title was just a question for MDF, maybe he is new and doesn't know how to, or can't private message. What's it to you? You're simply jealous, other posters want MDF's advice and not yours. I am younger than you. LoL. So not an old man. Just smarter and more educated. Much like the majority of this forum compared to you.

This is a public open forum. Why even mention that you help people for free? LoL, Um, Everyone helps people here for free. This is like the 10th time you mentioned you do this for free. So weird comment.

5. You did say several, but this is again at least the 10th time, I've read you post, that, You are here posting, giving your advice, and then you ask, how come no one comments on your threads. LoL. You have done it over the years multiple times. Asking for adulation, for your 50 % record. When the OP specifically asked for MDF's advice, why do you chime in? OP has a good record himself. And like he said, he doesnt want your opinion nor anyone else's. he didn't call anyone morons, dipshits, etc... like a 40 year old manchild did. He respectfully asked for one posters advice, because that is who he values opinions from. So he doesn't need advice from you Dmoney, lol.

6. So anyone who comments in a public forum, that doesn't agree with you, is losing money? LoL, I don't even bet on tennis much. I just come here to read and learn about the sport. If several posters agree on a match, then I might bet. So, only posters who post their bets are allowed to comment and post?

7. Really? a 40 yo, just told me to " go fukk yourself"? You had to make a no. 7 comment, just for that? Education system in this country. wow.

In conclusion, after your bullet points, you still posted several more times are me to keep coming back. cause, I guess, you like this. Odd. But why do you digress from the points. OP asked for advice from MDF on how to rate plays, money wise, because he struggles with that. You jumped in, with your ADD posts, all over the place, and hijacking this thread.

There is no hate in this thread. Just calling a spade a spade. Then again, most gamblers are degenerates. So, can't expect much from majority of them.

Dmoney... the next best thing since Demonata Seriously, sbr should pay you for posting. Highly entertaining

Theboy1dur

Quote Originally Posted by professionalAD View Post
    jesus seriously guys.... it was towards the OP.... lmao relax its a losing forum lmao

Dmoney, has a short attention span... You'll learn to see he spazzes out at everyone for no reason

pipita17
    Update your status

1/Guys, please dont make any more hate at this thread, it is really stupid.
    2/It is not about who is expert and who is not. tennis is sport of huge variety and everyone has its own angle.
    3/I have pretty similar insight of tennis matches like MDF and as i could see, identical plays recently,and that is main reason why I asked for his advice. I was not in profit because of my poor management decisions so I have decided to change it now while i have enough time for remaining part of tennis season.
    4/MDF thanks for advice I really appreciate it.
    Placing units and proper money management is constructive way that requires a lot of discipline, and in my opinion your way is solid and makes sense and also requires a lot of confidence.
    Losing big plays can be frustrating like in my case ,last time when Radwanska played against Cibulkova. i had watched earlier Cibulkova against Venus and I was so confident that bookies will place Aga as a dog due to great run of Slovakian and i have decided to lump with all I had. Great odds , player that is not at his best at slow conditions with a little pace on the court against Radwanska who is master of variety and defense...And you all know how it ended.
    To win in streaks like you did requires a lot of skill and confidence and of course a little bit of lady luck but like you said it is almost impossible to win it at all the times so best solution is to wait for the right opportunity.