Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Davis Cup - 1st match Rafa/Berdman

5-4 birdman right now...waiting for Nadal to take over here but Berdych is a decent player.

Tsonga

Berdman is just killing the ball right now....but he had too much juice on a shot there and Rafa goes up 6-5 and we will see if he can close out the first set.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Raffy is back on his surface, bagels him in the 2nd

iceminers26

19-7 in straights, Raffy in a route.

Would still jump on the Czechs if I could get a line, was actually waiting until after Raffy's match because I figured he would not lose and thought I could get a better line. Not saying they win, but if you're going for value, that's the time to do it.

iceminers26

Tough break for the Czechs, thought Worm would get it done and also thought they would win doubles, putting the pressure on Raffy to keep it going and anything can happen in the 5th match, but Worm fell apart and looks like Spain will win it.

Tsonga

I had Spain to win in the beginning of DC at +230 so I am hoping the win....mind you I have had $ on just about every other team as well and I need Spain to win to break even on those....

Thought Rafa would win and made some $ on him today....I knew he would be focused and I felt really confident with Rafa on clay...was surprised the odds were not -1000 on him.

Fthenorm
    Fthenorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 795

Czechs ought to be tough in the doubles, but even if they win both, rafa awaits in singles.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Fthenorm View Post
    Czechs ought to be tough in the doubles, but even if they win both, rafa awaits in singles.
    Yeah, but they're done, they needed Worm to get it done today and he fell short