Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

The ITF HAS to evaluate Benjamin Becker's match today - Did I see a fix?? Wow..

Did anyone see the B Becker match today against Fabbiano?? IF someone saw an injury to Becker, pls let me know. Otherwise, I think I saw part of a match towards the end that was completely fixed. I am not joking. I have never posted a thread to say this about any player, ever. But what I saw was jaw dropping...........

We all know BB was around -800 for the match. At match time, he went to -1000 on 5D. He wins the first set, here we go - sounds like a Davy copy, the odds SHOOT thru the roof!!! WTF could he have been, -7000??? LOL.. I don't know. He then proceeds to win 5 more games to lose the match. Huh??? I saw he lost the second & I told myself "wow, that is odd...". Then I found a feed & saw some of the third set until Becker was DOWN 1-5. What "I" saw was a fix. That was not BB in that third set, not at all. I have seen him play a lot, even when he was at Baylor 100 years ago, lol.

As ya'll know, I play a lot of tments & teach tennis. I am not at their level, but I can tell ya'll that if I get a sitter at he service line T, I can probably rip a forehand inside out into the alley on purpose, no big deal really. I saw BB missing shots & setting up lazy on a LOT of sitters. That was such crap. I saw him miss a sitter near the net, by like 8 feet! It was a gimmie ya'll... Missed ball after missed ball. Balls going long, mid net, he all of a sudden is struggling returning a very average serve that he had no problem with earlier. Hmmmmm....????

I am not saying he threw it for sure. But holy crap, the ITF has got to look into this match. IF he got injured in the second set, I can understand I guess. If he didn't, oh man, BB should be fined & suspended IMO...
    I promote this amazing game of tennis & what I saw was pure shit, no effort & strangely missing balls that I would make over and over..
    We all know Challengers is a potential for match fixing, but Becker??? I didn't see that one coming... possibly...
    Anyone has any info, pass it along, I am interested. I wish ev1 the BOL on all their wagers

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

whats up bro who the lady in your avatar

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Alex bogo fixed

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Alex bogo fixed
    I seen that Daniel 5.12 ml

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Alex bogo fixed
    Bogo lost??? Holy cow...

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

How did two monster favs tank again ? I understand mannarino is shit but really

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

probably fixed yep

also have you looked at Rochus odds before his match ? went from 2.20 to 1.45... lost the 1st and won in 3.

hitman2000
    hitman2000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8677

re

b becker is not making this for first time , at least 3-4 times and wins on bigger coef, bogomolov is the same player

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all you need to do is check pools at betfair

that says a lot