MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Measured how exactly?

http://tennis.si.com/2014/04/01/elin...-teenager-wta/

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Oh, so you mean "highest ranked teenager"... That is well defined and absolutely correct!

Sorry your bet lost. Stephens is so unpredictable and Svitolina really upped her game from what I've seen her do on clay.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I disagree with theory "never bet this or that player"... It is all about the different situations and match ups. MagicDiceFlow probably misjudged the situation here, a little bit, but hey, nobody can win them all... All of us lose bets. Key is to learn something from those loses and then use that knowledge in future...

regarding your second play, I digg Petko... She is not in best form at the moment, but she never really had problems against those "moonball" players. Maybe she can even do it in straight, or -4 spread...

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    I disagree with theory "never bet this or that player"... It is all about the different situations and match ups. MagicDiceFlow probably misjudged the situation here, a little bit, but hey, nobody can win them all... All of us lose bets. Key is to learn something from those loses and then use that knowledge in future...

regarding your second play, I digg Petko... She is not in best form at the moment, but she never really had problems against those "moonball" players. Maybe she can even do it in straight, or -4 spread...
    Even though Petko is having a mediocre 2014, I still like her on clay much better than hardcourts. She is a much more confident player on clay.

As for the Errani/Bertens match.....Bertens just retired after the first set completed. I have been watching this match she didnt look hurt. She just quit after having 2-0 lead and Errani came back on her to take the set 6-3. She cant take all that running around and Errani getting to every ball.

Sweet, now just waiting on Petko.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

I hope you win that one. Good luck, man!

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post

You have some good insight and very valid points on all your writeups Badger. You're one of the few guys on here that make some very interesting points on tennis matches. You're welcome to come comment on my threads anytime.

Good luck on your plays for the season.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    You have some good insight and very valid points on all your writeups Badger. You're one of the few guys on here that make some very interesting points on tennis matches. You're welcome to come comment on my threads anytime.

Good luck on your plays for the season.

Thanks! I certainly will check your thread here and there, as I like to see what you are thinking and maybe post a comment, if I will have something smart to say

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

how much is the payout now MDF?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by professionalAD View Post
    how much is the payout now MDF?
    $700 to win $500 on the Errani/Petko parlay.

Looks like Petko is about to double bagel Lourdes.....lol.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

retirement?

professionalAD
    professionalAD's Avatar Become A Pro!

MDF.. u do this for a living?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betting Stephens has been suicide for over a year now, she has trouble with any ranked player in top 50 or even 75. She has little value anymore.

First 12