ChasingInle
    ChasingInle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Hardcoar Proves His Superiority Once Again

In the later rounds of tournaments you should be cleaning up if you're a master-class gambler. If you were on Li Na today all I can say is WOW and HAHA. I'm not quite sure if Hardcoar is MASTER-CLASS but at least he identified the value in Pennetta. This was one of those bets that separates the strong from the weak. It looks like I'm going to be doing a lot of HAMMER-FADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! around here.

fsulover100
    fsulover100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Okay Hardcoar

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

I like his style and humour. But he is always somehow mad at people who dont bet like him

Maybe betting on dogs + WTA to this extent makes you a bit mad

Other than that, I dont see him lose money with his style

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    I like his style and humour. But he is always somehow mad at people who dont bet like him

I'd have to disagree to some extent, from what I've read, he is just looking for value (not only on dogs necessarily). And this is the only good way to go in gambling.

Yeah, maybe he is missing some value spots by betting on dogs so much but everybody misses value spots all the time, so as long as he is doing fine, there is no problem.

By the way, it's a good idea to avoid being results-oriented at least to some extent... the fact that Pennetta has won does not necessarily implies that there was value in her at whatever odds there were.

Anyway, congrats on everybody who has bet on this match and had Flavia!

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
    I'd have to disagree to some extent, from what I've read, he is just looking for value (not only on dogs necessarily). And this is the only good way to go in gambling.

Yeah, maybe he is missing some value spots by betting on dogs so much but everybody misses value spots all the time, so as long as he is doing fine, there is no problem.

By the way, it's a good idea to avoid being results-oriented at least to some extent... the fact that Pennetta has won does not necessarily implies that there was value in her at whatever odds there were.

Anyway, congrats on everybody who has bet on this match and had Flavia!
    So why he is mad at others?

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Maybe because he bets on dogs and WTA too much, as you say... who knows.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

LOL

Believe it or not... I did not make this post, nor did I ask or tell anyone else to.

I wonder if I had got my nuts suckled did Pennetta not win.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post

I do engage in some amount of flaming and trolling, but I don't think I'm mad at people solely for not betting like me. If you'd like to prove me wrong in this please show me examples.

I like your theory though!