poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Fed vs Dolgo

Guys I really think this ends in two sets. Love Fed here. You basically have two guys with a similar game but one has won 17 grand slams and is still hungry. (To me, the matchup reminds me of Nadal playing Ferrer, where Nadal is like a Ferrer on steroids). I think this is where Dolgo's run ends. Like I said, I like Fed in two sets over the -4, although that's not bad either (IMOP).

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Dolgo! Dolgo! Dolgo!

mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

I think the value is dolgo +1.5 sets.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

sorry bum, I think the odds give this one away. The books learned there lesson making dog a huge dog vs Nadal. The books made dog a dog vs Raonic. That was lesson #2. People will keep riding him. It ends here. Fed to the finals in a rematch vs Djokovic from 3 weeks ago

poet

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    sorry bum, I think the odds give this one away. The books learned there lesson making dog a huge dog vs Nadal. The books made dog a dog vs Raonic. That was lesson #2. People will keep riding him. It ends here. Fed to the finals in a rematch vs Djokovic from 3 weeks ago
    Agreed, Matt, but what's the bet? The game spread went from 3.5 to 4. I really want to bet this match, and my lean is Fed in two.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by poet View Post
    Agreed, Matt, but what's the bet? The game spread went from 3.5 to 4. I really want to bet this match, and my lean is Fed in two.
    From what I'm reading between the lines these are the wagers I would make:

Total under 22 @ 1.95

Federer 2-0 sets @ 1.74

Federer-4 @ 2.05

im not disrespecting dolgo I just think the Fed backhand will give him critical problems

poet

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    From what I'm reading between the lines these are the wagers I would make:

Total under 22 @ 1.95

Federer 2-0 sets @ 1.74

Federer-4 @ 2.05

im not disrespecting dolgo I just think the Fed backhand will give him critical problems
    I'm thinking the same thing. Also a couple of things to note. Fed's serve is much better than Nadal's (at this tournament with Nadal's "injury" still affecting him). Also, unlike Raonic Fed can back up his service game, so it won't be easy to break him. To me, both these things add up to a decisive victory, since Dolgo beat Nadal by taking advantage of his weak serve (Nadal got no cheap points with his serve) and beat Raonic cause Raonic doesn't have the movement/footwork to back up his serve (against the likes of Dolgo) when Dolgo was able to return it.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

When I find myself trying to cap this, my gut tells me "fuking you doing?"

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I try to add this to a parlay I hear Fog reminding me how I missed Nadal Dolgo the other day by saying "you make same shit two days"

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by zec View Post
    When I try to add this to a parlay I hear Fog reminding me how I missed Nadal Dolgo the other day by saying "you make same shit two days"

kenz

Last edited by kenz; 03-15-14 at 04:28 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Both players real hot

lean towards Fed though

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Both players real hot

lean towards Fed though
    Thanks there chief!

Betfrog
    Betfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 740

Dolgopov to take first set?

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

I was big on Anderson +4 a few days ago, Federer can still surprise for an old man. I'll just enjoy the game.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    I was big on Anderson +4 a few days ago, Federer can still surprise for an old man. I'll just enjoy the game.
    I also really liked Anderson +4 play, against Federer, but I got burned ugly on that one. Still, I don't think it had so much to do with Roger's great performance. It seemed more to me, that Anderson simply ran out of gas, due to playing so much tennis in last month or so. I watched only first set to be honest.
    Speaking about this match, I think it will come down to how loose Dolgopolov will be. If he comes out relaxed, in "I have nothing to lose" mindset, he can be very dangerous. Because he will turn to his crafty shotmaking and if those shots starts to fall in and he smells blood, this one will be close. On the other side, if he feels pressure and he gets tight in this match, not playing his usual game, he is going to get hammered.
    That being said, I would stay away from this one, because line seems to be just right. I like Isner today much more. I am Djokovic's fan, watch most of his matches and something is not "clicking" in his game, on this tournament. Isner in great form on the other side...