JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Today's matchups (10.3) - what do you guys thinking?

Few matchups that caught my eye today, I'd love to see your angle about it

ATP:

Fognini Vs Monfils - Fogi cant produce his creativity to fast surfaces like he do on clay courts,last game vs the american he struggled to hold his serve,and barely managed to win. If he keeps struggle against Monfils,I can see the Frenchman breaks several times,on the other hand Monfils play very good this year and if he will be consistent as he is until now,he could crush the Italian. / lean: Monfils @ 1.47

Raonic Vs Falla - Fella was not so good against the Polish,Jano killed himself by that he was reckless and furious,Raonic also was not remarkable against the Frenchman but he was fantastic in his serve game(tons of ace),Falla serve game weaker than ERV and this time it can be easier to break. / lean: Raonic -1.5 sets @ 1.86

Haas Vs Nishikori - Haas was not 100% recently but he should be competitive enough against waek server like Nishi,and be able to push this game to the over range,play decider or 12,13 games in set. / lean: Over 22 @ 1.97

WTA:

Pennetta Vs Stosur - Not much to say esides the fact that the Italian lead the H2H 5-0,any opinion?

Sharapova Vs Giorgi - Giorgi playing well recently but ןf the Romanian was not so weak mentally and dumb bitch she was able to win Giorgi in straight sets,Sharapova is a whole different level,she fresh and definitely looked good on court last game,would be hard for me to see how the Italian can keep it close,so to win a set is too hard. / lean: Pova -1.5 sets @ 1.588

Cibulkova Vs Makarova - Domi play great so far this year,and I expect from her to pass Makarova and to continue her progress on the WTA tour,Maka survived very tiring thriller vs Niculescu and I believe it would be difficult for her to keep up with Domi for all game. / lean: Cibu @ 1.58

Ivanovic Vs Stephens - Both very inconsistent in their serve game and it's very likely that we will see here several of chokes here,esp when one of them serve for the set/game,so it's very likely to see one long set with 7:5 or TB. / lean: Over 21 @ 1.82

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't argue with much, they all look probable

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

I think Monfils is going to hammer Fognini tonight. Don't really understand the odds.

I've maxed out my IAS and Sportsbet limits on the alternative handicap -5.5 @ odds of 3.75.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by zec View Post
    can't argue with much, they all look probable
    obvious probability is obvious

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    obvious probability is obvious
    Not all of the odds were probable with the book he used

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by zec View Post
    Not all of the odds were probable with the book he used
    Good point. You've got at least one case.

JustSomeCash
    JustSomeCash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Good point. You've got at least one case.
    Share the cases man ???

Hardcoar

The Haas/Nishikori over is @ 1.97 which should indicate above @evens odds.

fcmb
    fcmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6189

Agree with all just to mention Raonic to win 2:0 & Sugarpova to win 2:0 are a bit "dangerous" bets imo