Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Del Potro-Lopez

I don't know what to think about this match. I really like over 22,5 but every time I look the scores of these two players in IW, it makes me rethink it. This might be the most succesfull tournament for JMDP, while Lopez is 4-11 here. Of course, slow surface favors the argentinian player, but his form is pretty bad this season. Also, why I like Lopez is that his game clearly makes problem to Del Potro. He is not going to get involved into long rallies. He will look to serve & volley and shorten the points very often with slices, drop shots etc. And Del Potro is not that comfortable with that. You can check their h2h and see.

My other plays are

Bouchard. She showed against Peng that she is fresh enough (traveled a lot in last month or so) to play on a high level, while Errani stumbled over first decent player, in almost every tournament, this season...

Dellacqua ML. Vinci is shit this season and win against Keys doesn't change anything, because Madison handed her over the match, with many UE.

Matosevic +2,5. Don't know why, just like it.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Stay away from Del Potro I think. Not sure how well his wrist is. It was giving him problems earlier which is why he's had some problems. No reason to risk it.

ZeKa
    Update your status
    ZeKa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Del Potro is out for IW.
    Ward in.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ZeKa View Post
    Del Potro is out for IW.
    Ward in.
    If Pinnacle puts up odds for it, I might give it a go with Ward. I noticed couple of times, that those lucky loosers then actually won as underdogs in first round, when they get in, just hours before the match. It seems that those late substitutions can disturb the other players focus. We'll see what happens...

zec
    zec's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah but Ward is absolute crap

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    I don't know what to think about this match. I really like over 22,5 but every time I look the scores of these two players in IW, it makes me rethink it. This might be the most succesfull tournament for JMDP, while Lopez is 4-11 here. Of course, slow surface favors the argentinian player, but his form is pretty bad this season. Also, why I like Lopez is that his game clearly makes problem to Del Potro. He is not going to get involved into long rallies. He will look to serve & volley and shorten the points very often with slices, drop shots etc. And Del Potro is not that comfortable with that. You can check their h2h and see.

My other plays are

Bouchard. She showed against Peng that she is fresh enough (traveled a lot in last month or so) to play on a high level, while Errani stumbled over first decent player, in almost every tournament, this season...

Dellacqua ML. Vinci is shit this season and win against Keys doesn't change anything, because Madison handed her over the match, with many UE.

Matosevic +2,5. Don't know why, just like it.

Told yaa