kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

WTA Shitfest of the Day Play (ironically for fun, small stake)

$100 Kimiko Date Krumm ML @1.91 Marathonbet

kenz

Watched Kimiko in Pattaya, definitely impressed. She was great in groundstrokes and she moved very well. She beat Muguruza and she was very close to beating Makarova

Yesterday Shvedova broke Linette 9 times and got broken 8. She was on the court 2 and a half hours. Kimiko broke Hlavackova 4 times and got broken 2, she was on the court for 1 hour and 45 minutes.

Kimiko does not lose easily so on a good Shvedova day 80% she needs to play at least 2 hours and also need to overpower Kimiko's consistency in groundstrokes. Kimiko beat Hlavackova fair and square who is not a slouch, I liked her serves against Shuai Peng in Pattaya she had a good week there. She was also good against Makarova.

Now Shvedova gets a little bit loose at times. She is prone to unforced errors. And I am thinking how Kimiko forced Makarova in the rallies with her groundstrokes. They can also affect Shvedova to make unforced errors.

Kimiko usually plays better in Asian soil, but as a small wager I am with Aunt Kimiko today.

Dont need to say this game has a big shitfest potential
    Last edited by kenz; 03-04-14 at 09:41 AM.

kenz

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    $100 Kimiko Date Krumm ML @1.91 Marathonbet
    -$100

Began Recording:25/02
    Total:+$4,830.20

kenz

6-1 win in second set, long injury break then get bagelled