MartyFR
    MartyFR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Cherbourg 27-02

What you guys think about the odds on Olivetti?

Playing someone quite similar to him but not as good on serve as him.
    Olivetti been serving superb this tournament winning over 80% every match

Odds on him are 2.20

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

It doesn't bother you that Herbert has a nice h2h against him? I initially leaned Herbert, especially with how hot he's been lately, but I'm the wrong person to try and adivise as I don't have the chance to watch Challenger matches near as much as ATP/WTA. Perhaps the dogs have much more value than I originally thought.

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

i leaned herbert... the only play i had on this was earlier, i took dustin brown to beat cipolla

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Hey man. I'm staying away from this one.. from what I've seen from Herbert, he has quite a good first serve and is a more versatile player. Also he is in a very good form. His only recent lost is versus Nieminen and Herbert should (or at least could) have won that... Nieminen won because of experience, patience and a bit of luck.

On the other hand, Olivetti has been playing well recently as well. Yet the only bet I would consider is Herbert ML.

Also maybe some over but I tend to avoid betting on overs/unders.

MartyFR

Hmm, I might put small stake on Olivetti. Has been rock solid lately. His serve is immense.

Semper Fidelis

As far as the other two matches go, Millot and Muller are pretty much gifts, are they not? Thinking of parlaying them together - they've both been playing very good tennis lately and have very good h2h records against their respective opponents, including recent victories within the past week or two.

MartyFR

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    As far as the other two matches go, Millot and Muller are pretty much gifts, are they not? Thinking of parlaying them together - they've both been playing very good tennis lately and have very good h2h records against their respective opponents, including recent victories within the past week or two.
    I think Millot is pretty certain yeah.

Muller is in great form and has beaten his opponent recently, although that was 7-6 7-5. Pretty close game.

I'll be small on Olivetti first and see what happens.

MartyFR

Actually too late for the Olivetti game. Thought is started at 1730 instead of 1700.

Muller & Millot combo?

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

It's a lock...

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFR View Post
    Actually too late for the Olivetti game. Thought is started at 1730 instead of 1700.

Muller & Millot combo?
    Exactly what I did man, rolling the winnings from Herbert (if he wins) onto this parlay. Was going to make a separate wager on this parlay again, but the line has dropped drastically for Muller now. May just add something else to the parlay to make up for the juice.

Hardcoar

I hate both upon closer inspection... They should win though.

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Exactly what I did man, rolling the winnings from Herbert (if he wins) onto this parlay.
    Favour Herbert during regular games but if the set goes to a TB I'll take Olivetti just before it starts. Not only do I favour his serve, but Herbert is the guy with more opportunities so the pressure will be on him.

JC1186

As for Millot, I've watched him completely dominate opponents before, serve for the match, and then barely win another game in the match.

He is one of the worst French chokers. Would never take him @ 1.30ish. That's suicide imo.

MartyFR

Feel so stupid forgetting about the game. Olivetti 6-4 first set.

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

I feel the same about both Brown and Dustov's games today... I told myself i'd bet on Dreddy 2-0 once I woke up... and I woke up too late.
    Then I was going to bet on Dustov but delayed that a bit... and then the game had started.

Semper Fidelis

Hey Marty I apologize for making you hesitate on placing that winning bet on Olivetti. You could've gotten it in time if I wouldn't have given you pause to reconsider. My bad, bro!
    Good call on that one man, and BOL on everything else you have for the rest of the day! Looking forward to future picks/discussion my friend!

MartyFR

Hey Marty I apologize for making you hesitate on placing that winning bet on Olivetti. You could've gotten it in time if I wouldn't have given you pause to reconsider. My bad, bro!
    Good call on that one man, and BOL on everything else you have for the rest of the day! Looking forward to future picks/discussion my friend!
    Haha, it's alright man! No worries.

Will keep you up to date in my thread.

JC1186

Lol good old mental midget Millot when serving to stay in the set.

Hardcoar

Yeah my Gumbo bet has a fighting chance here.

MartyFR

Haven't done the parlay. Too low that quote

JC1186

Gombos completes my 4 leg multi.

MartyFR

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    Gombos completes my 4 leg multi.
    Nice one man!

Must have been an insane quote!

JC1186

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFR View Post
    Nice one man!

Must have been an insane quote!
    It was ok. Didn't get him at the best odds. So was surprised to see him go up even more. Tbh when Millot was up 2-0 in the first set Gombos was odds of 8.0 already and I just thought "the market so doesn't know Millot".

Parlay 4-Team Parlay. 34.00 496.22 Pending
    1. Win 26-Feb Tennis/WTelcel R16 (Match Odds) Ajla Tomljanovic vs Victoria Duval for Match ( 1.758) 2 - 0
    2. Win 26-Feb Tennis/WTelcel R16 (Match Odds) Julia Goerges vs Kaia Kanepi for Match ( 1.457) 1 - 2
    3. Push 26-Feb Tennis/WTelcel R16 (GAME HANDICAP ) Lara Arruabarrena (+6) vs Eugenie Bouchard for Match ( 1.952) 7 - 13
    4. 27-Feb-14 Tennis/M Cherb R16 (Match Odds) Vincent Millot vs Norbert Gombos for Match ( 3.120) Pending

Hardcoar

Congrat's!!

Semper Fidelis

Wow guys, now I see why everyone is so hesitant to bet on these weak Frenchies!!! As if Mannarino didn't properly teach me that lesson the other day! So glad I didn't make that separate parlay now Marty, I'd be pretty upset about now! Lol I wonder what a reverse parlay of all the underdogs would've paid out? Stupid 5dimes always takes the lines down (with anything other than ATP/WTA) whatever time the match was originally supposed to start, and never puts them back up, even if it's hours later before it is played. Otherwise by default I'd have to make a wager on Pospisil!

MartyFR

Hahaha better stay away from em yeah. Only ones I like are Simon and Olivetti.