O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

WTF IS LI doing?

How can she be ranked #1 for the tourney and not get a penetrating serve in let alone hold serve. penetrating slit.

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

Na Li LIVE @1.66 is a great bet tbh

HatersGonnaHate
    HatersGonnaHate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

She just won a major. I am sure her schedule has been hectic the last couple weeks.i figured she would be rusty this tourney and get bounced early.she almost lost yesterday. If you took her at -800+ it's your own fault

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    She just won a major. I am sure her schedule has been hectic the last couple weeks.i figured she would be rusty this tourney and get bounced early.she almost lost yesterday. If you took her at -800+ it's your own fault
    I have her in a parlay. I should have known you know more than the books and have Insight into her hectic schedule. Let me guess, you have 10 units on Cetskova right big guy? Dik

HatersGonnaHate

No I passed like most people did. Wasn't being a dik. Just making an statement that he head probably isn't in the game like it was Aussie open. It's common sense that she would have a busier schedule after a major win.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok. Just no need for the "your fault" call. If it were that obvious the line would have reflected that. Bol

HatersGonnaHate

Yeah just a tip if your betting wta. Don't bet 1st round games and just observe by watching or viewing scorecards how the players performed in the 1st round matchups. You can usually gauge the players motivation. Wta is all about player motivation and runs that a player gets on

HatersGonnaHate

Looks like she might be coming back for you

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's hope! But doubtful. Feels like a Dik tease. Thanks for the insight. That is helpful. WTA always penetrates me. Let's go china girl!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    How can she be ranked #1 for the tourney and not get a penetrating serve in let alone hold serve. penetrating slit.
    Because she plays in the W... T.... A...

It amazes me the number of people who gamble on the WTA (prob the worst sport in the world to take favs in) & then dont understand why some chick isn't playing well, LOL!!! It's the WTA, any woman on any day can easily lose to another chick. Easy. LOL, I thought everyone knew this by now. Just saying...

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Faking dumb chink oyster!!!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Any one had the Cetkoska ML

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Because she plays in the W... T.... A...

It amazes me the number of people who gamble on the WTA (prob the worst sport in the world to take favs in) & then dont understand why some chick isn't playing well, LOL!!! It's the WTA, any woman on any day can easily lose to another chick. Easy. LOL, I thought everyone knew this by now. Just saying...
    thanks chief. I'll be sure to jump in your thread when you dump ANOTHER parlay.

Dmoneytx

thanks chief. I'll be sure to jump in your thread when you dump ANOTHER parlay.
    Hey fukhead, I am UP after two years of wagers LOL!!! Do your homework sir, and stop losing money on dumb fukking WTA women, LMAO!!!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Hey fukhead, I am UP after two years of wagers LOL!!! Do your homework sir, and stop losing money on dumb fukking WTA women, LMAO!!!
    Dmoney sir!, I believe its "headfuk!" Lol

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flack off \*\*\*\*\*\*. Who said I was losing because I lost one parlay. I did my homework and you scrap by with your little dink plays. Cute.

You always get bashed. Now I know why.

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

for what it's worth Petra is easily the sexiest woman I've ever seen in pro tennis.

Dmoneytx

Flack off \*\*\*\*\*\*. Who said I was losing because I lost one parlay. I did my homework and you scrap by with your little dink plays. Cute.

You always get bashed. Now I know why.
    I never once said you were losing. How old are you bro??? Do you even READ my posts?? LOL

Show me where I said, one time, that you were losing overall??? I don't even know who the fuk you are, NOR do I care
    I simply said BETTING on the women and then BEING surprised (LOL) they suck is predictable!!! I never said you are losing, don't make shit up dude. Show me the post pls...

You set up a thread for Li Na. You cried bec a woman didn't play well. LOL!!! I let you know that you are a DUMB AZZ if you bet on the WTA and then get butt hurt when they suck azz. LOL!!! And I don't do "little dink plays". If you think 150 to 350 per play is dinky, than you really are dumb azz

And when do I always get bashed??? LMAO. When I tell people to stop crying when they lose on the WTA??? Hilarious man, thanks for the laugh

stepanekslips
    stepanekslips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Gruber View Post
    for what it's worth Petra is easily the sexiest woman I've ever seen in pro tennis.
    ahahahahah not sure if youre serious.

Theboy1dur
    Theboy1dur's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never once said you were losing. How old are you bro??? Do you even READ my posts?? LOL

Show me where I said, one time, that you were losing overall??? I don't even know who the fuk you are, NOR do I care
    I simply said BETTING on the women and then BEING surprised (LOL) they suck is predictable!!! I never said you are losing, don't make shit up dude. Show me the post pls...

You set up a thread for Li Na. You cried bec a woman didn't play well. LOL!!! I let you know that you are a DUMB AZZ if you bet on the WTA and then get butt hurt when they suck azz. LOL!!! And I don't do "little dink plays". If you think 150 to 350 per play is dinky, than you really are dumb azz

And when do I always get bashed??? LMAO. When I tell people to stop crying when they lose on the WTA??? Hilarious man, thanks for the laugh

Your the biggest Joker on this site. Cappers, posters, silent readers all know this. Matt and Demonata are the only ones who talk to you and defend you. Update your record. Your up 2 years by like 5 bucks, because after you lose one day, you come in saying " Phew I lost, but it's ok, cause I won huge in BBall! " Yea ok... suuuuuure
    You should get paid by this site. You're easily the funniest poster. It's like a car wreck. You can't help but watch and read your threads for the laughter and the insanity So yea, give us some parlays!

Btw, you say the same thing about WTA players, then the next day throw them in your Parlays also. So who are you kidding. Practice what you preach. Looks like you've learned your lesson lately, but you've done that in the past many times, then came back to bitch also. So for a pro all world tennis athlete, the best in texas ever, you should have known that from the get go. So stop acting all high and mighty. Your a joke.
    Now go give us a parlay.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Theboy1dur View Post
    Your the biggest Joker on this site. Cappers, posters, silent readers all know this. Matt and Demonata are the only ones who talk to you and defend you. Update your record. Your up 2 years by like 5 bucks, because after you lose one day, you come in saying " Phew I lost, but it's ok, cause I won huge in BBall! " Yea ok... suuuuuure
    You should get paid by this site. You're easily the funniest poster. It's like a car wreck. You can't help but watch and read your threads for the laughter and the insanity So yea, give us some parlays!

Btw, you say the same thing about WTA players, then the next day throw them in your Parlays also. So who are you kidding. Practice what you preach. Looks like you've learned your lesson lately, but you've done that in the past many times, then came back to bitch also. So for a pro all world tennis athlete, the best in texas ever, you should have known that from the get go. So stop acting all high and mighty. Your a joke.
    Now go give us a parlay.

Couldnt of said it better myself nor did I care too. Thanks Dur. He cries just the same yet likes to play like he knows better and never catches a bad beat in wta.

You are asking me how old I am yet you write "lol" after every sentence? Cute kid.