Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Evans has BIGGEST win of his career over Kohlschriber!!!

It was hilarious! I put the feed on for the last game. All I heard was this from the commentator:

"Kohlschriber absolutely shell shocked..."
    "Evans out of nowhere can find a place in the SEMI finals, who would of thought that..."

I watched Kohlschriber, in his lazy "I don't care too much walk", mumble to himself for the last 5 mins of that match. He couldn't even block back Evans second serve on half of those points to start the point. LOL, pathetic IMO..
    Damn, if there was ever a time I actually think I could beat Kohlschriber, it definitely would of been today. Guy looked semi clueless out there. That is pathetic for a veteran, smh...

Watching his body language, Kohlschriber has got to be the crappiest top 30 player who loses to guys he should blow off the court. How that guy keeps a top 30 ranking is kind of head scratching. He barely does enough to win matches here & there, beating the no bodies. He almost always loses to the big names & now we see him losing to more no names, so to speak.

I was impressed with Evans serve. The guy nailed a 213kmh & he is ONLY 5'9"!!! I wonder how the great German Phillip Kohlschriber feels about losing to a guy smaller than him! And a guy who LOST in qualies ripped his ass apart! Holy shit, LMAO!!!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

what about sela losing to a top 400 player... LMFAO

Cappinpicks

kuznetsov or haas?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    what about sela losing to a top 400 player... LMFAO
    I know. Phau is not that good, trust me, smh... BUT, Sela is not a good player IMO anyways. He is small, no serve, no weapons, and if he is off, he sucks. Phau is the exact same, but more unstable. I couldn't touch that match, it had shit stains written all over it..

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    kuznetsov or haas?

I think the young Russian is playing well, but I would have to lean Haas here. I saw a few points yesterday, Haas LOOKED like he wanted to play this tment. That usually means he will get thru the draws, or at least he should. This could be a tough test for him today, but I gotta think Tommy plays strong enough to get this win today & move into the semis for the weekend..

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Rough loss for Kohlschreiber for sure...yikes! He had this thing lined up to potentially win. In guess Davis Cup competition and travel caught up to the guy! Evans couldn't even crack England's DC team, who has the likes of Ward, Fleming and Inglet.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Rough loss for Kohlschreiber for sure...yikes! He had this thing lined up to potentially win. In guess Davis Cup competition and travel caught up to the guy! Evans couldn't even crack England's DC team, who has the likes of Ward, Fleming and Inglet.
    Yea, I guess you are right Reg. Evans is way down on the English ladder & he now has a win over Kohl??? WOW!!! PK had a dream draw to get into the finals, what a choke job by the German. But Evans did play well, U have to give the guy credit for sure..

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

He's no. 2. He's just fallen out of favor with the LTA.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I was impressed with Evans serve. The guy nailed a 213kmh & he is ONLY 5'9"!!! I wonder how the great German Phillip Kohlschriber feels about losing to a guy smaller than him
    Wtf? I wonder how Karlovic feels like..

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    Wtf? I wonder how Karlovic feels like..
    dodig is way better height means nothing