sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Stepanekslips- I'd like your opinion on the Rafa/Fed match

Thanks!!!

stepanekslips
    stepanekslips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello friend. Dont even think of fading me. Was Roger holding back last year? Has he found new form? These are questions I ask myself everyday. The answer is probably not. Still the third best player in the world right now but will have to do something very special today to win. Nadal is 1.68 right now at Pinny which is crazy good!

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

I dont know how anyone can take Nadal with that blister on his hand. IDK but was hard for me to watch him play. Plus Fed is playing great tennis/.......................Thats why its a pass for me

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Pain is temporary, pride is forever

War Nadal!

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

I think that those blisters shouldn't be such a big factor, when handicaping this match. Nadal played through it in his last two matches, so it obviously doesn't effect his game that much... Still, I like Roger in this one. He is playing at a very high level at the moment. He hasn't play this good in years. He is very aggressive and on such fast surface, he could hit through Nadal's defense.
    OF course, he always struggled with Rafa's style of play. It is a tough match up for him, but I simply cannot overlook how they played so far on this tournament. Nadal good, but nothing special. While Roger was pretty awsome...

stepanekslips
    stepanekslips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe Fed plays like the 1st set of Cincy but better and does that x3.

No.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Quote Originally Posted by stepanekslips View Post
    Hello friend. Dont even think of fading me. Was Roger holding back last year? Has he found new form? These are questions I ask myself everyday. The answer is probably not. Still the third best player in the world right now but will have to do something very special today to win. Nadal is 1.68 right now at Pinny which is crazy good!
    Not fading you dude. You were hot last year. The way you look at matches is different then most. I want all differing views and opinions. I've made a small bet and might add on more. We are on the same guy.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

all in

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

over 9.5 in the first set is the play here gentlemen.

Nadal's blisters won't be affecting him greatly at the beginning of the match and I see a tight first set with maybe one break if not a tie breaker being played

Good luck