w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Does anyone else HATE ESPN's tennis coverage??

There is a match happening, I don't want fukking player interviews!!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Yeah it's annoying as fukk. Go to watch espn and watch the specific match. Much better.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

-brad gilbert is annoying, rooting for certain players and against others (we don't give a fuk who you like)
    -chris fowler knows absolutely nothing about tennis, he is into college football mostly
    -interviews whenever they feel like it, no set schedule so can't prepare for it

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

but i have to say i think the women are ok, cris everett and pam

but i get a euro stream if chris fowler is anywhere near the booth, i CAN'T FUKKING STAND HIM

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

in Canada so ESPN is on tv but the bet365 Aussie live stream, is almost a full 30 seconds ahead of ESPN ...

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

Also when ESPN goes to break, the live feed has some fun chants/songs from the Genie Army that are missed..

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

The british commentators are so much better than brad gilbert and the americans I have to admit.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

They did this last year during a men's semifinal match (It was the US Open Wawa vs Djoker) and missed several games during the match. Could not believe it.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have to say DirecTV is awesome for having the enhanced coverage for the 1st week. You get to listen to the Aussie announcers instead of ESPN - very much more enjoyable. Have to see if they do it for the French & Wimbledon. I know they do it for the US Open. Makes it easy to watch more of what you want. ESPN caters to what they THINK the US-based crowd wants to see. Basically, big names/American players. If you're a tennis fan, you feel stupid watching their coverage for sure.